2011 Proton Persona • Gas L4 Sedan
Property of Jemy · Added Oct 2011
Used for long distance driving. As of september 2012, i travel 100km per day for 2 trips from bangi to HUKM. Lots of traffic jam but still managed to get under 8L/100km. Driving in Bangi is different story though. Speedbumps increased my fuel consumption up to 8-8.5L/100km.
Some tips for Persona IAFM MT owners:
- Always cruise above 90km/h.
- pump your accelerator pedal instead of flooring it.
- Try not to decelerate in the corners unnecessarily. This car can stably take corners.
- in a slow moving traffic, you don't need to press the accelerator to move. Play with the clutch and the gears (gear 2-3)
- De-cat your exhaust system if you are not an environmentalist. Try to get a branded 4-2-1 header, it really helps your low and mid range torque.
- Watch your tyre pressure. Follow exactly on Proton's recommendation which is 210 on front and 190 on rear. Some tyre shops puts more than that, sometimes 250. It really compromise your handling.
- Make sure the engine oil is not overfilled.
1. K&N Drop in air filter.
2. Denso Iridium IT22 spark plugs.
3. Ultra racing front strut bar.
4. Powerzone 4-2-1 tuned-length extractor (Installed in October)
Petronas 10w-40 (September 2011-October 2012)
Liquimoly semi synthetic 10w-30 (November-Disember 2012)
Petronas 10w-40 (January 2013-)
Petrol: Petronas RON95
- RM1.90 Avg. Price/Litre
- RM39.13 Avg. Price/Fuel-up
- RM0.136 Avg. Price/km
- RM547.78 Total Spent
Cost Analysis 2013
Set Your Cost Analysis Period
- Last Month
- Last 3 Months
- Last 6 Months
- Last 9 Months
- Last Year
- Last 18 Months
- Last 2 Years
- All Time
Total km Tracked
2 per week
City vs Highway Driving
|#||Date||km||Litres||L/100km||Price||City %||Notes||Odometer||Fuel-up TS||Added TS|
|Loading fuel log from server, just a second...|