ECU wiring - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
Registered Member

ECU wiring

Does anyone know were I can get the wiring pin locations for my 1.3 OBD II ecu. I want to see if I can control my charge load on the engine with out unbelting the alternator...

Green Swift

green swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Registered Member

Haynes and Chilton manuals usually have them, as does alldata or EBSCO auto repair database if you have subscriptions to those. (Hint, many public libraries are offering the EBSCO database to their members these days.)

You can also try digging about in this...
http://www.autozone.com/shopping/repairGuide.htm
Which has a lot of good stuff in it, seems to have the same source as alldata etc, but some stuff is left out.
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote