VX with no O2 sensor - California or 49 state? - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Tech, Troubleshooting and Repair > General Maintenance and Repair
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 04-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #11
Registered Member

Hey, Fellas. Thanks again for all your help in this thread!

I know it has been a while. I got the 5 wire o2 sensor. I went out the next morning to put it in my car, but the car was not there. It had been stolen. A few days later, the cops found it totally stripped. I did not have the time or resources to save it so to the junk yard it went. The funny thing is, the thing even had a Viper alarm on it! Those guys were good...

On a better note, I just scored another VX for really cheap! This one is a CA VX (thanks for teaching me how to determine that!). I'm sure I'm going to have more questions about this one, but I think I'll make a new thread if I cannot find it in search.

Thanks again!

GasSavers_mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #12
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Those guys were good...
Maybe. They could have just towed it. Did the alarm have a battery backup? Was it a pager system? I.E. if the alarm went off, would you have even noticed?

GasSavers_bobski is offline   Reply With Quote