Rpm! - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 02-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #21
Registered Member

Re: Rpm!

Ok, let me get this straight. As opposed to Smokey Yunick building an engine that controls/keeps heat to make it more thermally efficient (most of the energy of gas in a regular engine is wasted/converted to heat/exhaust waste) your saying your removing heat to make it more efficient?

The fact that heat travels to cold, therefore more heat being removed from the cyl, is going to increase efficiency? Even though engines that lose more heat through the cyl walls are less efficient? Back to back testing on equal cyl heads with the sole differentiation being the casting material (iron vs alum) shows a marked loss in hp and torque with the alum?

If you told me you invented a new way to process cheese than I might believe you because I know nothing about cheese...processed or not. But making drastic changes due to keeping a cyl head or an engine at a more consistent temp? Buddy, I can't count the amount of race engines I've built that were class and national winners. That includes drag/stock and mudbogging. I'm not a shlep that bolts on a set of headers and then brags about "blueprinting the engine".

Find out who David vizard and Joe Mondello are along with Alan & John Armstrong.

When you patent this device and it proves to be the end-all and be-all then I will personally come on here and publicly say you were right and I was wrong. Until then, as I tell my boys, talk is cheap, don't TELL me what your going to do, SHOW me.

Unless you want to get in on MY invention? It's a shrader valve for tires that keep them at EXACTLY 35.137732 psi which jumps the milage of every car I tested by 300%. My 4 door one ton now gets 80mpg!! Everybody laughed but I showed the guy from Goodyear and he stopped laughing after one drive!

You just wait, maybe we'll see each other in the patent office?

dieselmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #22

get this straight...it is more than a devise...it is the most accurate/precise fuel management system...that means the coolant and oil...all thermo-dynamically balanced...

Smokey Yunick limited himself to the thermo-dynamics of the existing standards... coolant and oils....maxed them out...for what he knew.
Pay attention...rate of exchange of BTU's...(that means how fast is the heat removed from the areas it is generated)
that is the "KEY" to torque...
I was a round AAA fuelers.... before they were strectched out rails like they are now...too spendy for me.
As far as rolling resistance...coasting to a stop..average of 25% farther...after installation...with a manual transmission...engine idling....in neutral
farther compared... coasting distances.... with higher speeds....ergo wind and rolling resistance is affected...
just the opposite of what would be expected....
So it really does matter your past experiences...have proven great.
This is new technology...not something dug up from the past...
As far as your tire pressure devise....KUDDO's...
very smart...expansion/contraction... of inner gases...
(did you use nitrogen?)...like a bladder in a well pump....as temps of friction alter the frictional footprint...
causing side walls to heat up....more flexing...more fuel to move down the road.
As a high pressure steam fitter...I have designed/fabricated/ installed such
gasous expansion/contraction devises...
over the distances of 5 miles of piping...
never something that tiny...
Damned good idea...RFID signals better be resettable/floating parameters...

As soon as the patents get approval....the shows will begin...
80 mpg...is very impressive...for EFI...
How much do you have to spend...to get that mpg?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:19 AM   #23

Yupper...not into racing anymore...
As I stated before....don't intend to debate it here..
posted it onn this forum to give a heads up...of the future.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #24
Registered Member

Smokey Yunick limited himself to the thermo-dynamics of the existing standards... coolant and oils....maxed them out...for what he knew.
(he knew a fair amount)
Pay attention...rate of exchange of BTU's...(that means how fast is the heat removed from the areas it is generated)
that is the "KEY" to torque...
I was a round AAA fuelers.... before they were strectched out rails like they are now...too spendy for me.(AAA fueler? WTF?? A Altered? AAA baseball?)As far as rolling resistance...coasting to a stop..average of 25% farther...after installation...with a manual transmission...engine idling....in neutral
farther compared... coasting distances.... with higher speeds....ergo wind and rolling resistance is affected...
just the opposite of what would be expected....(opposite? Why, coasting in neutral or even shutting the key off gets GREAT milage, nothing new there)So it really does matter your past experiences...have proven great.
This is new technology...not something dug up from the past...
As far as your tire pressure devise....KUDDO's...(it was SARCASM!)very smart...expansion/contraction... of inner gases...
(did you use nitrogen?)...like a bladder in a well pump....as temps of friction alter the frictional footprint...(temps of friction...do you listen to yourself?)causing side walls to heat up....more flexing...more fuel to move down the road.(uh, no actually, if your tires are low the sidewalls flex more each rotation which causes more heat not the other way around!)As a high pressure steam fitter...I have designed/fabricated/ installed such
gasous expansion/contraction devises...(you should stick to steam fitting)over the distances of 5 miles of piping...
never something that tiny...
Damned good idea...RFID signals better be resettable/floating parameters...

As soon as the patents get approval....the shows will begin...
80 mpg...is very impressive...for EFI...
How much do you have to spend...to get that mpg? (nothing, just bull****ted like you did. Great thing about the internet, you can make up crap all day long and somebody will believe you)

I gotta go now, I converted my truck into a flying device (nuclear powered of course) and have to get more photon crystal's from the nebulous galaxy. when I get back we can discuss how I made a CB radio transmit 4500 miles by polishing the entennae with 1200 grit wet sandpaper. I tried various grit until i found the grit that acts as a perfect resonance on the frequency I'm using. The only problem is, I can only transmit 4500 miles on one channel, as soon as I change the frequency the resonance is off at the molecular level and sparks fly from the tip. Quite exciting to have sparks flying off the antennae at 70mph while passing a copcar! Luckily I had my cloaking device i made from a blender/electric razor and a tennis shoe, so the cop didn't see me.

Later
Old 03-03-2011, 05:40 AM   #25

OK...now a small test for your expertise...
set up a 351 Ford V-8 to idle in the truck....everything hooked up...
No internal modifications...carburated only.
at 600 rpm's for 8 hours ...using 128 ounces...(one gallon) of regular 87 octane fuel...or E85 ethanol...
That should be rather easy for you to do...with all those accomplishments
I want to thank you for this exchange of information...
your time is most valuable...as is mine...
and as is everyone who reads these posts.

As with every "race engine motor head" I have encountered....
it is not possible....unless you learn how to do it.
It is "the ego" that is in all of them...
that must admit... they do not understand...thermo-dynamics...
as well as they could/should....
and then "lead" other people down the same road.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #26
Registered Member

You get the same energy out of regular 87 octane gas as you do e85? wow, you are talented. Just how do you bend the laws of thermo dynamic's and change btu per pound anyway? Golly gee mister, you sure are one smart cookie.

You got a website or business or anything anybody can check or your just going to show us "real soon". I'm guessing you'll be the American hero on the news talking about how you single-handidly solved the oil crisis and all cars will now run on rainbows/sunshine and butterfly farts.

Again, don't TELL me what your going to do, SHOW me.
You see, if there is a "magic spot" that everything is perfect and all the planets will line up, in all the history of internal combustion engines, no engine has EVER hit this point? Seriously?
Like, eng temp at 190, oil at 220, abiant temp blowing on engine 70, left blinker on, radio on, front left tire low, tranny in 1st, wipers off, dog in back seat...I mean seriously, of all the engines ever built nobody has hit the specific temps or combo of temps to magically do everything but walk the dog?
Puh-lease!
If you did something to reduce friction, or better seal the cyl pressure, or better atomize/produce a more uniform mixture, or...then I could be intreaged. But ensuring stable eng temps by tight control on fluid flow magically does all this? Nope, not buying it. (literally)

Oh, as far as the "race engine motor head" comment, that I could agree with as I've proven many things which people said shouldn't/can't work. One example is running a 13.5:1 engine on the street on reg gas. I closed the intake REAL late and bled all the cyl pressure off. It had 160psi cranking pressure. The main problem was the reversion in the intake was making a black mess and it wouldn't pull above 4500rpm if I remember correctly. And that started because I ran 351C in a stock car and being one of only two fords, I got away with running a closed chamber head on one side and an open on the other. Top three places were checked for cyl psi, min ground clearance and rim width mostly. I always had the right cover off and a plug out by the time they got there. then a chevy whinner said to check the other side...hehe I had 145psi on the right and 225 on the left LOL! My next trick was to run a long duration cam with a lot of overlap. Kept the cyl pressure down in the rules but didn't run strong until I was above 7000. went through 5 cranks in 8 races..then learned how to block the cam feed and run an outside line from the oil press sending unit up into the valley and feed the cam from there. I could go on, but these were all logical 1+1=2. I even did some 2+2=4 stuff, but your saying 2+6=47! AND, your not showing any prove beside talking on the internet!

(And I'm the idiot still talking to you...duh)
Old 03-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #27
Registered Member

And I'm STILL laughing over this line;

"use a special military grade oil...still secret today.

If you have any doubts about whether I'm in the military and have been for 27 years, call me at work, I'll pm you my number if you want.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:42 AM   #28
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselmech View Post
call me at work, I'll pm you my number if you want.
I don't think that would turn out well for anybody.

I'm not sure if anybody is still paying attention. I am quite sure that neither of you will convince the other.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:17 AM   #29

the fact that you mentioned the "magical mix of coolant flows" and all that is achievable...intrigues you enough...
I remind you...this was an accidental discovery....outside the labs...by a backyard scientist...who is not a racing motor head...
racing is now a sport...entertainment value only...
it is very addictive...such skills should now be used to prove efficienices...
I will not give out my private number...
on my forum...which most of all I state most of my work..
before getting going through the patent processes...
I have "friends" that have spent thosands of dollars...out of pocket
just to duplicate my work...and that was done voluntarily...
so if anything 'happened to me"... my work will continue...
I do give my home address...in Missouri, USA...
but don't think about trying to come without my specific invitation...
The board members...investors...don't have that privledge...anymore.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #30
Registered Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You....are....hilarious....
to put it in your style of writing, trying to make cryptic messages or appear "all knowing" are we?

I agree with Holycow, we've derailed this thread too much for too long.
If you want to continue "enlightening" us all with your mythical brilliance, please start another thread.
Just name it something along the lines of "how to get 400mpg by attaching a papercup to your tailpipe" or something just as believable! LOL!