Another Gas Saving Site - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 08-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
Registered Member

Another Gas Saving Site

Hey there gas savers.

I've been watching this forum, as a guest, for some time now. I found that I had to sift through tons of things that didn't really apply to me, like walking to destinations (living amongst the corn fields in Michigan) or saving energy around the house.

I wanted a site that was both easy to navigate and smaller, so the information I was really interested in would be easier to find. The gassavers.org community, while filled with terrific people, is just too large for me. I couldn't find an online presence that suited me, so I built my own site. I do not intend to take away people from this forum, but was hoping for some help in establishing my community.

Optimize MPG Forums

It differs from this site in that it has a much more narrow focus: saving money while driving. Because it is so much smaller, I believe it will feel much more personal.

At the moment there are only a few articles... the ones that are there contain, for the most part, only basic information that most of this community, no-doubt, already knows.

Registering, posting articles, or giving me permission to post your articles (crediting you) would be an terrific help in getting this site off the ground. Any suggestions about the site are more than welcome.

If you want to do a link exchange on the main part of the site, please contact me.

GasSavers_vigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:28 AM   #2
Registered Member

this site probably started small too. as the number of members grows, so should the site.

there is the "search" function that will help you find things and also the forums are divided up for easier selection.

kinda looks like you are just promoting your new site.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote