FE Test after Wheels, Spoilers, Added to HCH II: Pics & Techniques: - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > News and Articles > Automotive News, Articles and Products
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to tigerhonaker
Post FE Test after Wheels, Spoilers, Added to HCH II: Pics & Techniques:

Hi Everyone,

This is one great Thread on the HCH II after Mods. were done and a 1-Week FE test done by "ME" tigerhonaker. So the test is for {REAL}.
Note* This is an Open Thread so there are comments in between the 5-Days of the FE Test Pics:

This is Friday and a full 5-Days of driving the exact same route every day to work. Today I pulled out all the stops and used the Hypermiling Knowledge to see what (IMO) the maximum FE to the office could be. So I got up as early as possible and drove in to the office, same route as other 4-days. I see no need to go over the same circumstances of the commute since that has been covered in the other Post. However, I think in all Fairness to who reads this, you will have to practice the Methods that were written in the following Article by Tarabell on the HCH II for getting the maximum FE out of it. Any of the methods that you use will increase your FE in your HCH II. Good luck with your HCH II's and I hope this 1-Week FE test and the Link provided {Below} will add to Your FE in the Future.

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1397

Terry
tigerhonaker is offline   Reply With Quote