The Tornado Fuel Saver: Does it really work? - Page 6 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > News and Articles > Automotive News, Articles and Products
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2006, 04:13 AM   #51
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugyNA
Generally you are inserting these right before the throttle body?

That's a 10-11% gain. Pretty good for a big 4WD.
The 85mm one is enstalled inside the MAF. Throttle body side. The smaller one fits tight in the tapered down air snorkel about 10 inches before the throttle body. Both not used at the same time!

Old 12-04-2006, 09:04 AM   #52
Registered Member

Disable federally-mandated stuff? For shame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaX
This may be the case, but you can't expect a national magazine to tell you how to disable an emission control device.
Right! Too many lawyers! Too many "do-gooders"! Too many "experts"! Too many laws / regulations / codes / bureaucrap! National magazines walk a fine line! Truth often suffers....

Ted Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #53
Registered Member

Clear Air Fuel Efficiency = CAFE the answers are clear

There is no one elemental solution which solves the Internal Combustion Engine problems. Just face it, read the forum, people here use OBD2 Monitors, they use Hyper Miling techniques, they use external body modifications and like myself I use seven elements which I feel solves the problems with the Efficiency questions surrounding the ICE. Am I right? No one has all the answers, there are too many engines, too many transmissions, to many atmospheric conditions and too many ways to get a combination of products to work together to get you into 70% fuel efficiency area but what is it if the Pollution is not Zero.
I solve the Pollution problem first, then unburned fuel 2nd, then combustion enhancement third, then human interfacing forth and lastly computer calibration.

So, it is widely known that smoothing internal motor parts and air intakes make for better fuel efficiency and performance, yes. If you want to thin out the gasoline then use common chemical thinners to thin out the gasoline or diesel. I can tell you how to make your own formula if you want to experiment but I do not sell my formula, I teach others how to make it for themselves and I have run it in my 2005 Tahoe for over two years, without any issues and only 30% more fuel efficiency. I have an Catalyst Injector Bubbler as well, plus Nanotechnology Anti Friction lubricates, plus a ScanGaugeE and plus a US Patented device which eliminates HC, COx and NOx, as best any current technology can.

I have tested over 20 chemical formulas of various companies and 5 US Patented Devices, I have made my own chemical formulas, have made my own vaporizer and have knowledge of all pluses and minuses for Turbos, Super Chargers, Inter Coolers, Fuel Heaters, etc etc etc. I live the Chief Science Officer, life, testing, data collecting, proving and dis proving.

The ultimate best fuel efficiency method is monitoring the OBD2 parameters and using your own brain, to get better efficiencies. However does combustion enhancing chemical work? Is Gasoline a Chemical Formula? Does Fuel companies themselves use chemicals to enhance gasoline and diesel fuel? Does the EPA issue manufacturing licenses for companies to produce good products? Have I personally proven that there is over 30 products which work? The answer is Yes to all of the above but have I found the "Perfect Solution for 100% Combustion and Zero emissions for an ICE, no, but I am testing to find it! Is there a perfect solution for our Emissions and Transportation needs, yes, Tesla, currently, Zero Emissions and Zero fuels to purchase. However can the average person afford it, possibly with the financing plan now in place, possibly.

Should we embrace Electric on route to Hydrogen, yes and yes. Is it time to turn our back on fuels, no not necessarily but it is time to open up our minds to what can work, what does work and combination of solutions to work more effectively. There is a CAFE package, which I have found to date work well together but is it absolute forever, never will be a fuel that is absolute forever, the solution except hydrogen.

So, write me and I will teach you how to make a 40% fuel efficiency solution which works for yourself. If you want more than 40% then you will have to pay for the additional solutions cause I did not make them and they are US Patented protected.
Gr8Gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #54
Site Team / Moderator

What does your post have to do with the Tornado device???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8Gas View Post
There is no one elemental solution which solves the Internal Combustion Engine problems. Just face it, read the forum, people here use OBD2 Monitors, they use Hyper Miling techniques, they use external body modifications and like myself I use seven elements which I feel solves the problems with the Efficiency questions surrounding the ICE. Am I right? No one has all the answers, there are too many engines, too many transmissions, to many atmospheric conditions and too many ways to get a combination of products to work together to get you into 70% fuel efficiency area but what is it if the Pollution is not Zero.
I solve the Pollution problem first, then unburned fuel 2nd, then combustion enhancement third, then human interfacing forth and lastly computer calibration.

So, it is widely known that smoothing internal motor parts and air intakes make for better fuel efficiency and performance, yes. If you want to thin out the gasoline then use common chemical thinners to thin out the gasoline or diesel. I can tell you how to make your own formula if you want to experiment but I do not sell my formula, I teach others how to make it for themselves and I have run it in my 2005 Tahoe for over two years, without any issues and only 30% more fuel efficiency. I have an Catalyst Injector Bubbler as well, plus Nanotechnology Anti Friction lubricates, plus a ScanGaugeE and plus a US Patented device which eliminates HC, COx and NOx, as best any current technology can.

I have tested over 20 chemical formulas of various companies and 5 US Patented Devices, I have made my own chemical formulas, have made my own vaporizer and have knowledge of all pluses and minuses for Turbos, Super Chargers, Inter Coolers, Fuel Heaters, etc etc etc. I live the Chief Science Officer, life, testing, data collecting, proving and dis proving.

The ultimate best fuel efficiency method is monitoring the OBD2 parameters and using your own brain, to get better efficiencies. However does combustion enhancing chemical work? Is Gasoline a Chemical Formula? Does Fuel companies themselves use chemicals to enhance gasoline and diesel fuel? Does the EPA issue manufacturing licenses for companies to produce good products? Have I personally proven that there is over 30 products which work? The answer is Yes to all of the above but have I found the "Perfect Solution for 100% Combustion and Zero emissions for an ICE, no, but I am testing to find it! Is there a perfect solution for our Emissions and Transportation needs, yes, Tesla, currently, Zero Emissions and Zero fuels to purchase. However can the average person afford it, possibly with the financing plan now in place, possibly.

Should we embrace Electric on route to Hydrogen, yes and yes. Is it time to turn our back on fuels, no not necessarily but it is time to open up our minds to what can work, what does work and combination of solutions to work more effectively. There is a CAFE package, which I have found to date work well together but is it absolute forever, never will be a fuel that is absolute forever, the solution except hydrogen.

So, write me and I will teach you how to make a 40% fuel efficiency solution which works for yourself. If you want more than 40% then you will have to pay for the additional solutions cause I did not make them and they are US Patented protected.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #55
Registered Member

The discussion is

Discussion of swirling air to help combustion of fuel and I fuel that is the improper way to effect air to help combustion. I feel there is better methods and the tornado is a gizmo and not a solution. So in my.opinion my articles and replies will attempt to help to keep people from getting off track by gizmos. Enough said.
Gr8Gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #56
Site Team / Moderator

Yes, but your original post seemed more about promoting yourself than commenting on the topic of the thread.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #57
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
Yes, but your original post seemed more about promoting yourself than commenting on the topic of the thread.
Not to mention this Is a 7 year old thread.

Visit my web site: www.BarrysTireTech.com
CapriRacer is offline   Reply With Quote