Archived Cars - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 09-15-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

Archived Cars

So I have sold some cars. I want to compare their historical milage however i dont want to have to keep changing the dropdown everytime i put in a fuel reading. If one were to have previously owned many cars (6 or 7) you could see how this would start getting in the way, all these old cars in the profile. I still want to have the data accessible but I dont want it for everyday use.

Is there or can you create a section for archived cars? So that we can mark a car as sold or archive it in some way so that we never want to enter new data for it?

hopefully some admin reads this forum and can ask the dev team. thanks.

cargonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #2
Registered Member

Something like "retired" vehicles?
FAQ: How do I remove or retire a vehicle?
Quote:
How do I remove or retire a vehicle?
If you're no longer fueling up one of the vehicles in your garage, you have two options: remove or retire. If you'd like the data from the vehicle to be available to yourself and others you can Retire your car. A retired vehicle still appears on your profile page and in public statistics, but it won't show up in your garage, on your dashboard, or in your list of vehicles to fuel-up. If you Remove your vehicle its data and description will be completely removed from Fuelly.

To remove or retire a vehicle, go to your dashboard by clicking the Fuelly logo on the left side of the page and click on the vehicle you want to remove/retire. From the vehicle detail page click the [EDIT CAR] or [EDIT MOTORCYCLE] link toward the top of the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click either Retire Car or Remove Car.

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 04:46 PM   #3
Registered Member

perfect thanks.
cargonow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
archive, cars, old cars, sold