Can't log in to Fuelly with new phone - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 09-15-2011, 01:11 AM   #1

Can't log in to Fuelly with new phone

I keep getting the "Login error!" screen when trying to log in to the mobile site from my droid phone - a Tmobile MyTouch 4g.

It consistently says "form wasn't submitted properly" and "no email defined." Tried it about 10 times in a row, same issue each time (yes, I entered the correct email and password). I never had this problem on my Blackberry... Any thoughts? A little help would go a long way. :-)

Strongbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
pb

First, try switching to Basic mode by clicking "Basic" at the bottom of the page. Try logging in again that way. If it works, try switching back to the regular Mobile site.

Another thing to try is visiting the standard site on your phone, logging in there, and then heading back to the mobile site. If you're logged in on one you should be logged in on both.

pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:14 AM   #3

Thanks for the quick response, P.B.! The "basic" mode yeilds the same result, and on the standard site I get kicked to the home page, without being signed in. I don't know if it's a problem related to the native droid browser... I'll keep fiddling with it, but if anyone has any ideas, i'd love to hear them.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:30 AM   #4

hmmmm... no luck. If it sheds any light, the "basic" screen option says: switching to basic for speed, press "home" to continue...

and then shows no difference.

When logging in from mobile I get "The form wasn't submitted properly, there's no email defined. go back and try again, or if you get this message frequently please contact us and describe your probem."

The standard site just redisplays the welcome screen without my being logged in.

So, after repeated attempts - I'm flummoxed.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:49 AM   #5
pb

Yeah, that is a strange one. It sounds like you might have some browser settings off somewhere. You might make sure cookies and JavaScript are enabled for your phone browser.

If you use Facebook or Twitter, you could associate your Fuelly account with one of those on your Desktop computer and then use the "Sign in with Facebook" button the the standard site on your phone. (Provided you can log into Facebook on your phone.) That's another option to try.

Sorry you're having so much trouble with the site. I'm stumped right now too.
pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #6

figured it out last night - cookies were not enabled. Thanks for helping check my blind spots PB.

:-)