Concerns coming over from Gas Cubby - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Concerns coming over from Gas Cubby

I've been using Gas Cubby for years, and have loved that I can sync my data across devices for multiple cars. One thing I see that Fuelly lacks - and this is a deal-breaker for me - is the ability to track my service in the app. Right now, Gas Cubby notifies me when I'm close to needing an oil change, tire rotation, etc. I can also keep track of these expenses to keep track of my cost of ownership.

And syncing...

... I've always been able to sync my data with Gas Cubby, then have my husband sync the app on his iPhone, and the information would show up. This morning, that feature was gone. Will the data on the servers be maintained and brought over with the merger? I didn't even know there WAS a merger until I couldn't sync our information any more.

I'm really scratching my head here, and I've tried finding my answers, but there's not a lot that I can find.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Johnsons93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #2
Registered Member

Strangest thing happened. We looked again, and it turns out the sync happened, but it duplicated my husband's data (maybe because his looked different, not having been synced in so long?). In any case, we deleted the second version of my car and synced again, and we both have the same info now.

But the concern over keeping service records remains. Do we know if this will still be a feature when the merge between Gas Cubby and Fuelly is complete?

Johnsons93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #3
Registered Member

You can use the "Add a reminder" button on the left side bar to do this, yes?
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:50 AM   #4
Registered Member

I have the same question. Will my current data be transferred from Gas Cubby to Fuelly?
musicelect is offline   Reply With Quote