Fuelly not posting to facebook after deactivate and reactivation of Facebook account. - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 02-14-2012, 03:46 AM   #1

Fuelly not posting to facebook after deactivate and reactivation of Facebook account.

Fuelly not posting to facebook after deactivate and reactivation of Facebook account.

Yesterday I had cause to deactivate my Facebook account and reactivated it this mourning. I've verified Fuelly is still listed as a application on Facebook and on Fuelly in settings Facebook shows as active. I hit the reset link also next to my Facebook id on Fuelly settings page and still on Facebook the 1st fuel-up on my new car has not posted to Facebook. Please can a administrator on Fuelly check to verify my Facebook function is working and if possible push that one and only fuel-up done so far on new car to Facebook.

fpage77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:52 AM   #2
pb

The key to resetting your Facebook/Fuelly connection is removing it from Facebook first. So you might try that, then do a reset here.

We don't have a way to push updates out to your wall after the fact, so you might try adding a test fuel-up to make sure the connection works after you remove and re-add Fuelly. (Then you can remove that fuel-up from your wall.)

pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #3

That fixed it.
fpage77 is offline   Reply With Quote