How come my second car is not showing up?? - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-05-2006, 07:07 PM   #11
Registered Member
 
philmcneal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 333
Country: Canada
nice work compaq, that civic treats you good yes?
__________________

__________________
If your reading this, then good for you, your saving some gas because your here.
philmcneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #12
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
The belly pan will go in the rear since it's huge and small undertrays will go in the front. I don't want to put a belly pan in the front because I don't think it will help much.
A belly pan and an undertray are the same thing.
__________________

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 10:31 PM   #13
|V3|2D
 
thisisntjared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,186
Country: United States
Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
A belly pan and an undertray are the same thing.
__________________
don't waste your time or time will waste you
thisisntjared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:35 AM   #14
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by philmcneal
nice work compaq, that civic treats you good yes?
I plan to start modifying it today. I still can't take out the spare and jack and etc because my rear tires look almost done.

Hopefully by the end of the year I'm at 45mpg.
__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #15
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
I plan to start modifying it today. I still can't take out the spare and jack and etc because my rear tires look almost done.

Hopefully by the end of the year I'm at 45mpg.
I've said this before. Unless you can remove hundres of pounds, removing your tire and jack is pointless. All that is does is make it so you can't fix a flat yourself.

As I've also mentioned dozens of times, my best tank has been with four people and a trunk full of luggage.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:17 PM   #16
|V3|2D
 
thisisntjared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,186
Country: United States
Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
I've said this before. Unless you can remove hundres of pounds, removing your tire and jack is pointless. All that is does is make it so you can't fix a flat yourself.

As I've also mentioned dozens of times, my best tank has been with four people and a trunk full of luggage.
thats just because the best tanks are always on the highway, where weight has an insignificant effect.

i take my spare and jack out.... when i go to the track.
__________________
don't waste your time or time will waste you
thisisntjared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #17
*shrug*
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,195
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared
thats just because the best tanks are always on the highway, where weight has an insignificant effect.

i take my spare and jack out.... when i go to the track.
Not always! Dun dun dun.

I have my spare and jack out also, but just because I like the room.
__________________

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuelly badge not updating for about 2 - 3 weeks Need Fuelly Web Support and Community News 18 07-01-2012 03:01 PM
Fuelly Android App - eehokie Fuelly Web Support and Community News 2 07-14-2010 09:59 PM
VW Jetta fast riser coolbreeze General Fuel Topics 5 07-22-2009 12:25 AM
Condensator orevgym General Fuel Topics 0 07-23-2006 11:25 AM
Modifying exhaust to increase mileage? Matt Timion General Fuel Topics 15 01-07-2006 08:44 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.