Import broken? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 02-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #1

Import broken?

I'm having problems with imported data. Imported items don't seem to be showing up in my usage list anywhere.

I imported via csv file as indicated and it showed up saying 6 new entries were added (which is what I was trying to do). On going back to check them, it's still not showing the entries, and if I try to import again it says it's imported 0 and skipped 6 because they already exist. I tried logging out and back in, clearing cache, etc, but it's just not showing them. Any ideas?

Woody14619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
pb

Looks like the fuel-ups imported ok, but I see some duplicates that you might need to remove.

The six fuel-ups you added were dated between 4/24/2008 and 5/24/2008. So you just need to view your entire fuel-up log and go to that point in time. You'll find a link that says "View All Fuel-ups" on your vehicle profile page. Click that, and you'll get here. You'll see all of your latest fuel-ups there, and at the bottom of the page you can go back in time. As I write this you have four pages of fuel-ups, and to get back to 2008 fuel-ups you need to click on page 4, here. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the fuel-ups you imported.

The important thing to keep in mind is that we show fuel-ups in the order of the date of the fuel-up, not the date it was added.
pb is offline   Reply With Quote