lost my last fuel up - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-29-2014, 04:39 PM   #1
Registered Member

lost my last fuel up

hello,

My last fuel up details are not showing. when I tried to Add Fuel up today..it was weird that it was showing my MPG as 98 and when I checked my last fuel up details were missing. so I deleted my latest update...please fix so I can know my MPG correctly, also my last visited is showing as 12/17/2013.

Welcome, 2013pc1.
You last visited: 12-17-2013 at 09:57 PM

2013pc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
Registered Member

my June 14 update is missing

2013pc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:38 PM   #3
Site Team

We searched the database and do not have a record of your June 14th fuel-up. Do you recall how you submitted that fuel-up? Did you submit it using the GasTracker+ app? If so, had you upgraded to the new one needed after the June 12th backend upgrade?

It appears that regardless of how the June 14th submission was made, we do not have any information on that entry in our system. If you no longer have the data on that fuel up, although it's probably not the ideal solution, you will need to mark your most recent entry as a missed fuel up and the MPG calculations will start again at your next fuel-up. I am very sorry for this inconvenience, we had just shy of 6,000 fuel-ups submitted that day and it was only two days after a major system upgrade, it's possible there was some type of issue. Once again I am very sorry we don't have any info for your fill up that day.

As for the the last visited date, that's a timestamp from the forum software we use so it's really the last time you visited the forums. We are going to update the text so it makes better sense. Sorry for the confusion on that.
andyrobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
Registered Member

My last fill up is missing also. Added a fill up jJuly 7 with a mpg go 36.2. Now it shows last fill up June 27 with mpg of 34.5?
teamdunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamdunk View Post
My last fill up is missing also. Added a fill up jJuly 7 with a mpg go 36.2. Now it shows last fill up June 27 with mpg of 34.5?
How did you log the fuel up?
Main site- www.fuelly.com
Mobile site- m.fuelly.com
iOS App- GasTracker?
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:37 AM   #6
Registered Member

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I lost my last 3 fill ups.

For some reason, the data was on my phone and I was logged in on the app, but the data wasn't transmitting to the site. I logged out and logged back in and the app crashed. When I came back into the app it showed no data even though it had me logged in. After trying this a couple of times, I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now my last 3 fill ups are gone. Help?
billycuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 11:48 AM   #7
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billycuth View Post
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I lost my last 3 fill ups.

For some reason, the data was on my phone and I was logged in on the app, but the data wasn't transmitting to the site. I logged out and logged back in and the app crashed. When I came back into the app it showed no data even though it had me logged in. After trying this a couple of times, I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now my last 3 fill ups are gone. Help?
If you're able to get into the Settings menu, please send us an unsynced data backup for us to review.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 11:51 AM   #8
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
If you're able to get into the Settings menu, please send us an unsynced data backup for us to review.
There's nothing there now. It says if you deleted the app (which I had to do in order to get it to function again) that those backups are deleted.

Oh well. It's just disappointing. No big deal.

billycuth is offline   Reply With Quote