not showing up - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #1

not showing up

things not showing up??

I added a pic of my other vehical on sunday, and it does not show up on my signature on a forum but if Iclick on the the signature it shows up when I get the fuelly website, also I added my first fill up on another vehical and that is not showing up either in my signature.
but the pic of one and the fuel up of the other (oposites of ones Im asking about are showing up in my signature?

fasterem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:59 PM   #2

well I figured it out, when you copy and past the links for a signature, it doesn't automaticly update on that forum??? is that normal? so you would have to update it each time you fill up???

fasterem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #3

No it takes a short bit to refresh. You can also just hit F5 on your browser and force the refresh, that will also help.

This is perfectly normal.
DTMAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
pb

We update the signature images here at Fuelly whenever you add or edit a fuel-up. So you should see those changes reflected instantly anywhere you have the image.

We do everything we can to make sure browsers don't cache those images. But some browsers and networks are very aggressive about caching. If you have a local, older version of the image in your browser or network cache, you might not see the changes right away. Just keep in mind that most people will see the latest image.

I'm not aware of any forums that cache signature images on their end. It's possible, but that would defeat the purpose of the signature image.

So no, you don't have to update your forum signature code every time you fill up.
pb is offline   Reply With Quote