Questions for pb about site. - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 01-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #1

Questions for pb about site.

Hey pb when you going to roll over the total spent field. I remember asking about this last year but can't remember how long you waited. I'm jazzed to start seeing my 2011 total spent numbers (can you believe it I lost data for one fill-up so it's been off a little all year and bugged the crap out of me). I know that missed fill-up isn't really hurting things as it's mileage isn't included in my tracked but darn if it bugs me as I wanted to get accurate how much it cost me to run a year (maybe this year).

I love your site man I hope this thing never ever goes away. Have you thought about taking donations ever to keep it up and going as I think there's a lot of the community like myself who would donate. I can't imagine what your bandwidth costs are or even your personal time you've sacrificed maintaining this beauty.

fpage77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
pb

Yeah, I'll flip that over tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

Thanks for the kind words about the site. We don't have a way to donate but thanks for thinking about it. The site is still growing at a good clip and we think someday there will be enough non-member traffic with ads to support the site. We know that process takes years and we're in it for the long haul.
pb is offline   Reply With Quote