Recent Activity (All) - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-16-2014, 11:48 AM   #1
Registered Member

Recent Activity (All)

Since the new update, I find the "recent activity" of all members not as informative as the previous version of fuelly.com. For example, when member such-and-such just had his best tank for his Mini Cooper, I find no info as to the mpg. I also think the new format is 1-step forward and 2-steps backward. Now to get to the Recent Activity All section, we have to click on a link. I miss the old informative format.

TDImark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
Site Team

I have just added the MPG value to the best tank log entry.

With that done, I don't see any difference between the old log and current log. Can you explain what else you find to be behaving differently?

I can provide screenshots of the old log if that helps.

As for accessing the log, the old system and new have the same link in the activity sidebar. What other method were you using that you find to have been quicker on the old system?

freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:32 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for the quick response!

Yes, I see that you fixed concern #1, the actual mileage report; but, as for concern #2, "Recent Activity - View All", I don't remember ever having the need to click from my page to get to that page. As I recall, where "my recent activity" resides in the current format, "recent activity - view all" also resided without having to make the extra step. Maybe my memory is at fault. I guess it's not a big deal though. Concern #1 was more important and you remedied that. Thanks!
TDImark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
Site Team

I think I may understand now.

Old fuelly only has one Recent Activity block on any page. That block is the same on any page in that it shows the recent activity of everyone.

With the new fuelly, the Recent Activity is filtered to the activity that pertains to the page that you are on. If viewing your car, then the activity is going to be filtered down to only about your car and others that share your type of car.

So yes, to see activity for everyone, you do have to click "View All" to go to another page.
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote