Reminder: please fill out your garage - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 AM   #21
Tuggin at the surly bonds

Deleting a car in the garage

Is there a way I can delete a car I have in my GS garage? I currently have two cars that I sold beneath my avatar. Alternatively, can I reorder or deactivate them (keeping them only for historical reference)?

I have a different car active and am reluctant to spend a lot of time entering a gaslog until I know where it'll end up.

Old 10-24-2006, 08:56 AM   #22
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveredwings
Is there a way I can delete a car I have in my GS garage? I currently have two cars that I sold beneath my avatar. Alternatively, can I reorder or deactivate them (keeping them only for historical reference)?

I have a different car active and am reluctant to spend a lot of time entering a gaslog until I know where it'll end up.
I will add the ability to delete or retire a car today.

As for the second statement ("I have a different car active and am reluctant to spend a lot of time entering a gaslog until I know where it'll end up."), I'm sorry to say that I have no idea what you mean. Where will it "end up" other than in the garage?

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:09 AM   #23
Tuggin at the surly bonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
I will add the ability to delete or retire a car today.

As for the second statement ("I have a different car active and am reluctant to spend a lot of time entering a gaslog until I know where it'll end up."), I'm sorry to say that I have no idea what you mean. Where will it "end up" other than in the garage?
For the first point: You're the best!

For the second, sorry, I'm not being very clear. (edit: I meant "where will it end up in my list of cars?") Since I can add but not remove (I have 4 cars in there now), the first 2 added appear below the avatar. An alternative would be if I could set my currently driven car as an "active car," or something:
1. Then up to 2 'active' cars would appear below the avatar.
2. Other 'retired' cars would remain in my garage, but not be shown below my avatar. They would remain in the garage only for reference. This was a very minor point. I agree it would be simpler for me to be able to delete legacy cars, I will do so, np. Am I making any more sense?