Retired vehicles not showing in profile? - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-30-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
BDC
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 274
Country: United States
Retired vehicles not showing in profile?

My own retired vehicles show up to me, but I can't see anyone else's.

For example, the following vehicle shows up in "browse vehicles" but is not listed on the user's page:
http://www.fuelly.com/car/nissan/juk...thony870/83983
http://www.fuelly.com/driver/anthony870

I checked on a couple other users who I know have retired vehicles, and I can also find their retired vehicles on the browse vehicles page, or using google, but they're not listed in their profiles.
__________________

BDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:13 AM   #2
BDC
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 274
Country: United States
Now's probably a good time to lobby for an increase in the cap for retired vehicles. I am at the 6-retired-vehicle limit and soon will sell another car in the garage. I know I'm an outlier, but is that a realistic request?
__________________

BDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:06 PM   #3
Registered Member
 
RobertV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,900
Country: United States
Location: San Antonio, TX
Sorry I didn't post over the weekend. I did forward this thread over to Freddie. When he gets a chance, he'll dig into this.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #4
Site Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 174
Country: United States
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC View Post
Now's probably a good time to lobby for an increase in the cap for retired vehicles. I am at the 6-retired-vehicle limit and soon will sell another car in the garage. I know I'm an outlier, but is that a realistic request?
There is no hard limit on the number of retired vehicles that you may have. If there was a limit of 6 previously, I did not carry that over to the new website.

If I am totally wrong here and you've seen a limit recently, let me know, but I certainly can not see anywhere that I've set a limit.
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #5
Site Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 174
Country: United States
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC View Post
My own retired vehicles show up to me, but I can't see anyone else's.

For example, the following vehicle shows up in "browse vehicles" but is not listed on the user's page:
http://www.fuelly.com/car/nissan/juk...thony870/83983
http://www.fuelly.com/driver/anthony870

I checked on a couple other users who I know have retired vehicles, and I can also find their retired vehicles on the browse vehicles page, or using google, but they're not listed in their profiles.
You can see retired vehicles on other users' profile pages now.
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #6
BDC
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 274
Country: United States
Cool. Yeah, I had read that there was a limit of 6 on the old website. Thanks for the assistance.
BDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #7
Registered Member
 
RobertV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,900
Country: United States
Location: San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC View Post
Cool. Yeah, I had read that there was a limit of 6 on the old website. Thanks for the assistance.
The limit of 6 was for entire garage. We lifted that some time ago though.
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:40 PM   #8
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Country: United States
I want to continue to see my retired vehicles

I retired a vehicle about 6 months ago and now I regret it because I want to continue to see ALL of the vehicles I've owned, even after selling them. However, I don't think feully allows this, even though I can't think of any reason they shouldn't. I've read that the site keeps all vehicles data in the database for statistical purposed anyway, so it should still be recoverable. Does anyone know if there's a way to "unretire" a vehicle and return it to your garage? Thanks!
dhectorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:28 PM   #9
Site Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 174
Country: United States
Location: California
Your vehicle is back from retirement.
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #10
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2
Country: United Kingdom
Location: Staffordshire
Sorry for the thread resurrection but having just joined Fuelly I imported all my fuel data and retired one of my vehicles without realising it would disappear from my dashboard.

Like previous posters have asked, is it possible to "un-retire" the car in any way?

(P.S. First post, so hello Fuelly forum!)
__________________

methinksperchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.