You are number # in the gasoline/hybrid/motorcycle/diesel category - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-01-2007, 04:02 AM   #1
Registered Member

You are number # in the gasoline/hybrid/motorcycle/diesel category

Off the top of my head, the only way I'm gonna be anywhere near the top ten is to get another car. Until then, would it be possible to click somewhere to find out where my car ranks among GasSavers members in the gasoline category? Thanks in advance for considering my suggestion.

Old 07-01-2007, 04:06 AM   #2
XFi
Registered Member

Just click on GARAGE...then TOP TEN ENTRIES...then VIEW ALL. This breaks it down to Gasoline/Hybrid etc

Join us for the November 22, 2008 Pennsylvania Meet at Cabela's!
https://www.gassavers.org/showthread....634#post121634
XFi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 04:55 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFi View Post
Just click on GARAGE...then TOP TEN ENTRIES...then VIEW ALL. This breaks it down to Gasoline/Hybrid etc
XFi,

Thank you. Man, I felt like I was in my own show of "Journey to the Center of the Earth" to find out how low I am.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:31 AM   #4
XFi
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rGS View Post
XFi,

Thank you. Man, I felt like I was in my own show of "Journey to the Center of the Earth" to find out how low I am.
No problem, I checked my 'rankings' out and I am currently 38-Xtiva and 186-Stuart (quite a journey down the list ). I haven't looked at my standings for a while. Don't worry about trying to be in the top few...Concentrate more on your own personal improvement and your percent over EPA Ratings. I think that if you base your satisfaction on being better than everyone else and not on personal improvent, usually you will just be disappointed and lose interest in bettering yourself....sorry, just my $.02

Join us for the November 22, 2008 Pennsylvania Meet at Cabela's!
https://www.gassavers.org/showthread....634#post121634
XFi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFi View Post
No problem, I checked my 'rankings' out and I am currently 38-Xtiva and 186-Stuart (quite a journey down the list ). I haven't looked at my standings for a while. Don't worry about trying to be in the top few...Concentrate more on your own personal improvement and your percent over EPA Ratings. I think that if you base your satisfaction on being better than everyone else and not on personal improvent, usually you will just be disappointed and lose interest in bettering yourself....sorry, just my $.02
XFi,

My intention wasn't for competitive reasons but to maybe learn how I could do better by trying to follow in the footsteps of those ranked higher than me.