A picture for dan - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2006, 07:32 PM   #31
Registered Member

Re: her daddy was a husky and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemaster
her daddy was a husky and her mom was an ikeda. she's fully grown and very smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
I'm the only one that hasn't posted anything, and I don't plan to.
aww come on. we wana see mr. grumpy pants :P
Just picture ugly 120lb 14 year old looking kid. Or the young version of mister burns except broke.

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:48 AM   #32
Registered Member

lol omg you guys if you want

lol omg you guys if you want to know the truth i ripped "mcneal" from the show "Ally Mcbeal" (hey this is when the internet wasn't popular yet) and twist the letters to make it sound more masculine hehe. Everything thinks its "Philmcneal" from Newsradio but I never heard that show so people think I was nuts for making up the name like that. Irish eh... intersting! I never knew I had the look

I"m surrounded by racial slurs all the time, trust me I've heard the worse that people can hear, killing others if they ever heard it for themselfs.... but no sense killing over words.

I'm the whitewashed Vietnamese born in Canada, my wife is also the same but she's more true to her hertiage roots (born over there). Although funny I can read and write the language, and she can only speak... I guess that pairs us up very well hehe.

Hm Dan, my girl went for me too, she was too good to pass up :O

Hey Compaq just to let you know if you think true beauty lies in what you see, then buddy you've been decieved big time. If you can get over the fact what people see in what you look, oh man you'll soar into new heights never imagined. If you can show us a pic of you smiling or what not I think that awesome in my books so don't be shy we are your fuel economy pals!

The last time I cared about my public appearnce was either a) my wife asked me to or it was a special occasion for her b) or a job interview other than that I wear what is COMFORTABLE and never how I look. I don't give a flying rats butt if the colors don't match, or I'm in my pajamas as long as I'm pleasing myself nothing else matters. People try to hard to impress others as its hard enough already to impress yourself.

Its not about what you see, its how you deal with it and I hope this will enlighten you somehow Compaq.

Thanks for the kind comments about me being lucky, you have no idea how many people have said that to me. I sure don't feel it though, I guess you can't see all with just what you see these days

Old 04-07-2006, 12:11 PM   #33
Driving on E

Re: lol omg you guys if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmcneal
lol omg you guys if you want to know the truth i ripped "mcneal" from the show "Ally Mcbeal" (hey this is when the internet wasn't popular yet) and twist the letters to make it sound more masculine hehe. Everything thinks its "Philmcneal" from Newsradio but I never heard that show so people think I was nuts for making up the name like that. Irish eh... intersting! I never knew I had the look

I"m surrounded by racial slurs all the time, trust me I've heard the worse that people can hear, killing others if they ever heard it for themselfs.... but no sense killing over words.

I'm the whitewashed Vietnamese born in Canada, my wife is also the same but she's more true to her hertiage roots (born over there). Although funny I can read and write the language, and she can only speak... I guess that pairs us up very well hehe.

Hm Dan, my girl went for me too, she was too good to pass up :O

Hey Compaq just to let you know if you think true beauty lies in what you see, then buddy you've been decieved big time. If you can get over the fact what people see in what you look, oh man you'll soar into new heights never imagined. If you can show us a pic of you smiling or what not I think that awesome in my books so don't be shy we are your fuel economy pals!

The last time I cared about my public appearnce was either a) my wife asked me to or it was a special occasion for her b) or a job interview other than that I wear what is COMFORTABLE and never how I look. I don't give a flying rats butt if the colors don't match, or I'm in my pajamas as long as I'm pleasing myself nothing else matters. People try to hard to impress others as its hard enough already to impress yourself.

Its not about what you see, its how you deal with it and I hope this will enlighten you somehow Compaq.

Thanks for the kind comments about me being lucky, you have no idea how many people have said that to me. I sure don't feel it though, I guess you can't see all with just what you see these days

Dude, you're more than okay in my book.

I live on the "West side" of Salt Lake City, which puts us as one of the only white straight couples in the area...

we wouldn't have it any other way. We considered living on the "East Side" of Salt Lake City, but both agreed we'd end up going crazy living with a bunch of white mormon families. UGH!

Anyway... screw the exterior crap. I used to have a super low self esteem, a lot of it was tied to a scar I have on my chin. The scar used to be a lot bigger, and purple. I obtained in in a bicycle accident when I was 16. I was convinced that this coupled with fake teeth I have as a result of the same accident made me ugly. Looking back it doesn't make much sense, but it made a lot of sense to a 16 year old.

Anyway, years later I realized that no one really cares about that. We're our worst critics.

Self-confidence comes in doing what you love and not caring what other people think about it.

Just be yourself and don't apologize for who you are.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:19 PM   #34
FE nut

philmcneal, I just wanted to

philmcneal, I just wanted to say that I think you're lucky too. But, from the sound of your reply, I think there's quite a bit more than luck involved. A positive and upbeat self image like yours can make all the difference in the world. You sound a lot like me. I learned awhile back that in most cases people are not paying as much attention to you as what you think. As for racial slurs, I know what you're talking about. My father had a deragatory(sp?) nickname for all nationalities. Even as a kid it got old real fast.
Compaq888, just keep in mind that your body is not you. The real you is on the inside.

2007 Prius,

Team Slow Burn
diamondlarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:20 PM   #35
Registered Member

800 ? 800: true);"

What can I say, it's easy talking to a chick when you're drunk.

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:12 PM   #36
Registered Member

ok, here is my picture. just

ok, here is my picture. just taken 10 minutes ago.

Distance traveled by bicycle in 2007= 1,830ish miles
Average commute speed=25mph (yes, that's in a car)
kickflipjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:21 PM   #37
*shrug*

I'm too tired to comment. I

I'm too tired to comment. I was guessing vietnamese but it was like a 20% shot in the dark, , like guessing I'm welsh because my fingers are short and fat...

Anyway, kickflipjr, you're crazy, you belong in amherst or some silly college like that,
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:51 PM   #38
Registered Member

these posts bring tears to

these posts bring tears to my eyes... no really

But if it wasn't family and friends I'd be elsewhere begging for cash or still hooked on a minimum wage job with nowhere to be. I think of now of giving back in anyway I can and I guess I can start with my son and those whom I interact with.

Live on for better achivements, I'm all about proving people wrong hehe and its awesome to see the look on people's faces when I'm right. And if I'm wrong well laugh about it and never make the same mistake again hopefully lol.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:06 PM   #39
*shrug*

Why do I have the be the

Why do I have the be the only one that looks like a wild animal?
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #40
Registered Member

cuz those are your memories

cuz those are your memories about your previous relationship? Maybe when you decide to shave is when your ready to let go and start again.

edit: ok now that i think of it, one of those chicks compaq, i've seen her in my school before. Indeed all asians look alike I'm a believer now!