Coffee - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
Registered Member

Coffee

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square.

The first Catholic man tells his friends; "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps; "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says; 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly; "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well ........?"

She proudly replies; "I have a daughter. She is slim and tall, has a 38" DD bust, 24" waist and 34" hips.

When she walks into a room, everybody says; "Oh My God!"

623,000 miles on original engine and transmission, using Amsoil by-pass filters and lubrication.
+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.

Low-Risk Option Trader
Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.
shatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
Registered Member

Re: Coffee

a man wakes before his wife and puts on a pot of coffee. his wife's cat, which the man hates, runs and jumps at the man, startling him. he thinks to himself that the cat has to go!

so he puts the cat in his car, drives 10 blocks, then drops the cat off before returning home. when he gets home, the cat is in the driveway waiting for him. furious, he throws the cat back in the car, and then drives 20 blocks, again leaving the cat behind before returning home.

once again the cat is in the driveway upon the man's return. irate, the man, for the last time, throws the cat in the car. this time he drives 20 blocks, then over a hill, around a lake, and along side a river. after he loses the cat, he finds it difficult to return home...after a time he realizes he's lost.

so, he calls to wake his wife. he asks her if the cat is there. she walks outside, finds the cat, then confirms that he is(in the driveway of course). the man then asks, "would you put him on the phone, i need directions home?!"

bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:50 AM   #3
Registered Member

Re: Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatto View Post
Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square.

The first Catholic man tells his friends; "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps; "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says; 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly; "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well ........?"

She proudly replies; "I have a daughter. She is slim and tall, has a 38" DD bust, 24" waist and 34" hips.

When she walks into a room, everybody says; "Oh My God!"
IndyFetch is offline   Reply With Quote