Do girls go for 'green' men? - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 12-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #31
Registered Member

when I declared my major to environmental studies, suddenly the majority of students were women...and many were beautiful. I suddenly found plenty of events going on after class, and for the first time in my life had to decide between two amazing women. Life is different away from university. There are definately green girls out there, but they are harder to find. They do not usually think about fuel economy...however they are more likely to do witout a car altogether. My wife lived without a car for 9 years. the best i could manage was three. women just dont think about vehicles as much. If its there and it starts they use it. It would continue that way until the oil got low and the engine seized.

GasSavers_James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:32 PM   #32
VX trainee

Yeah...one of my sister-in-laws left her Pontiac Bonneville in front of the grocery store on a 95+ degree summer day, with the A/C running full blast and ran in to get a "few things". An hour later, she came out and engine was seized! Imagine that... She was also the one that got too close to the side of a bridge, ripped the hell out of the right side of another Pontiac! Not sure what she's driving now....

4bfox is offline   Reply With Quote