Guys please help me spread the word. - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-27-2006, 10:35 PM   #31
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Re: I relisted it and took

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
I relisted it and took Matt's advice. I put a lower reserve and have a buy it now price. The reserve is $400 so feel free to bump it up.
Whenever I sell stuff I put a ridiculously low buy it now price. I research what everyone else is selling the item for, and then I lowball everyone. It's a great way to move items.

Now if I can just get motivation to sell more stuff.
__________________

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:05 AM   #32
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
If I had no space and had a

If I had no space and had a lot of them I would sell it really cheap. But I have only one kit and I'm not desperate to move it.
__________________

__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:42 AM   #33
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
Great, now nobody wants to

Great, now nobody wants to the nitrious at all. it must be the gas prices. The auction is dead in the water.
__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:43 AM   #34
*shrug*
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,195
Country: United States
Offer to sell it to the

Offer to sell it to the previous high bidder.
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:05 AM   #35
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
Re: Offer to sell it to the

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy
Offer to sell it to the previous high bidder.
I did, nobody wants it.
__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:00 AM   #36
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Re: Great, now nobody wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
Great, now nobody wants to the nitrious at all. it must be the gas prices. The auction is dead in the water.
Due, how can you say that? There are still like 5 days left.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:02 AM   #37
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
Re: Great, now nobody wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
Great, now nobody wants to the nitrious at all. it must be the gas prices. The auction is dead in the water.
Due, how can you say that? There are still like 5 days left.
almost 5 days. It's been the same damn guy from the first day. Stupid gas prices, nobody want to go fast anymore. I had to switch lanes on the freeway because almost everybody was going 50-55mph.
__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:13 AM   #38
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Re: Great, now nobody wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
I had to switch lanes on the freeway because almost everybody was going 50-55mph.
That's because you live in LA. 55 is fast in LA on most days. :P
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:25 AM   #39
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
Re: Great, now nobody wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
I had to switch lanes on the freeway because almost everybody was going 50-55mph.
That's because you live in LA. 55 is fast in LA on most days. :P
you got to be going at least 65mph not to get rammed in LA. People are finally starting to slow down because they can't afford it.
__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:45 AM   #40
*shrug*
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,195
Country: United States
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1584563
__________________

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems with my Volt fuel-up keleko Fuelly Web Support and Community News 16 08-09-2013 12:04 AM
Top 3 images by year jandree22 Fuelly Web Support and Community News 0 02-01-2013 06:36 AM
IAT Sensor Mod Experiment Flatland2D Experiments, Modifications and DIY 39 05-26-2011 10:58 AM
Average MPG stuck? fpage77 Fuelly Web Support and Community News 5 05-17-2010 04:47 AM
Self-reliant House Matt Timion General Discussion (Off-Topic) 0 10-31-2005 02:10 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.