High School - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-19-2006, 03:48 AM   #1
Registered Member

High School

MySpace is really resourceful. I found people from my high school. In total I found like 5-10 people that I knew. It's weird how adulthood changes people. Some moved far away and some already have kids.

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
Registered Member

iam blessed with being able to see my high school buddies on a daily basis since we live so close to one another AND driving in our cars has never been cheaper thanks to hypermiling....

but yes... time does some werid things to people, some stay the same while others has their lives flipped upside down... for better or for worse.

Old 11-19-2006, 03:59 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclencher
Ah yes, High School. That was a long time ago yet I do still have a vivid memory of it... how much it SUCKED!

I hope all my old classmates are in Iraq.
That is a WHOA!

I really disliked High School! Detentions were so easy to get!
GasSavers_roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclencher
Ah yes, High School. That was a long time ago yet I do still have a vivid memory of it... how much it SUCKED!

I hope all my old classmates are in Iraq.

You and me both buddy!!!!

Old 11-20-2006, 04:24 AM   #5
Registered Member

Got in contact with a chick who I went high school with. She remembered me. It's weird how everybody remembers me. I had people yell across the parking lot at my college that they went to high school with me and they remember me. I had this lady once rush me and she was like "I took a class with you"

It's like I hand out $50 bills to people who took a class with me or went to high school with me. That's how everybody comes up running to me.

I had this funny monent one time. It wasn't funny for me, but for the rest of the class. I was in 10 grade and we had a sub for my science class. Anyway all of a sudden the teacher looks at me and calls my name to answer a question. She didn't even have a roll. Everybody busted out laughing. At the end of the class she came up to me and told me she subbed one of my classes a couple of years ago. I gave her the "Are you ****ing serious???" look

I also have this weird thing whenever I get stupid drunk chicks go crazy all over me. You seen those commercials where the guy is standing at the grocery store and sprays some deoderent on him and chicks try to get him like he's lucky charms. Why Can't this happen when I'm sober?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not talking about light drunk, I'm talking about when I'm crawling on the floor or laying on the floor passed out or close to passing out. I told some of my buddies of this and their jaw drops. I even had some buddies with me and they watch what happens and they don't believe their eyes. Do I put out some smell, the way I talk, what the hell do I do to make them surround me like I'm a piece of meat?????????????

Old 11-20-2006, 05:02 AM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
I also have this weird thing whenever I get stupid drunk chicks go crazy all over me.

In your dreams.
onegammyleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:11 AM   #7
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
Hey Compaq888 - Maybe my memory is failing here but have we seen your mug shot in the "what we look like" thread??
JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:55 AM   #8
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGeo
Hey Compaq888 - Maybe my memory is failing here but have we seen your mug shot in the "what we look like" thread??
yes you have. I look like the young version of Mr.burns from the Simpsons.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:57 AM   #9
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegammyleg
In your dreams.
There is nothing to be jealous about. When I get stupid drunk I lose the feeling in my legs. The more drinks I have the less I feel my legs. I either crawl or somebody drags me somewhere. It's not like I get drunk and get laid.

Old 11-20-2006, 11:09 AM   #10
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
I also have this weird thing whenever I get stupid drunk chicks go crazy all over me.
Easy enough, just stay drunk all the time.

I'm amazed at how many of my classmates are married with kids and just seem ubber depressed.
Course the other half that isn't married is in jail.

nonnef is offline   Reply With Quote