I see nothing wrong with coal power plants.. - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
You didn't so happen to get the super extra luxury package that comes with an anal thermometer, did you? That thing might have broken off inside of you or spilled inside of the car which is why that car would make you feel so special.

yea it also come with a trunk filled with hershey's chocolate syrup

which tests have shown contain mercury

they use caustic mercury to separate the glucose and the fructose...

I believe the percentage they achieve is only 10% and its really sad that they can't just use regular cane sugar, they should be using cane sugar and smaller amounts if anything, mandated by law.

spotaneagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
Registered Member

Quote:
Mercury is the future to helping all little boys and girls be as special as they've always aspired to be!
My wife tells me that when she was a girl, her dentist gave her some mercury to play with! She thought it was the greatest stuff in the world! (Then again, she preferred her chemistry set over her dolls...)

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #13
Registered Member

Quote:
My mommy has always told me that I was special, so I don't see why there is anything wrong with helping other little boys and girls be just as special as I am!
My mommy told me I wasn't special. I had to ride in the old, long, 1944 model bus just like all the other ordinary kids, not in the newer, short bus like the other special kids...

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:51 AM   #14
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBob View Post
My mommy told me I wasn't special. I had to ride in the old, long, 1944 model bus just like all the other ordinary kids, not in the newer, short bus like the other special kids...
See, this is what's wrong with the liberals.. They're elitist and are gettin in the way of the magic potion that will allow us on those Busses. But it's ok, China is to the rescue! You see they're building so many coal power plants, they're releasing the magic stuff into the air which comes to our shores! It's great, because the liberals can't do a damned thing about it which will mean in a short time we'll ALL get to be special. YAY!!!!
imzjustplayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:14 AM   #15
Site Team / Moderator

Let's try to keep this thread away from politics, or it may be closed or moved to the political forum.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #16
Banned

I'm just glad mercury is in fish, it gives it a better taste.. you know they make mercury flakes at the hersheys factory right, so you can sprinkle mercury on your kids mercury tainted cupcake, cause everything has corn syrup in it, just to make sure you get your daily dose of mercury, but hey if you dont get that at least you have aspartame to look forward to in diet soda, after all it is embalming fluid.. you know why the call it diet right? cause they want you to DIE. hehehe jk(yea rite) they would never doo a thing like that.

Corn Syrup is one of the leading causes of heart disease.

But, Diet soda helps you loose weight, its a proven fact, bwahhahahahahahah!!(jk)

-no soda since 2003 and PROUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to take a serious poll here now, who likes drinking embalming fluid???? Don't lie now! I know you guys and girls like the taste of your organs shriveling shut!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #17
Banned

#
Aspartame - the silent killer
Information on aspartame - the silent killer ... body converts it to formaldehyde (embalming fluid) and formic acid (ant sting poison) both of which attack ...
http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxifi.../aspartame.htm - Cached

Undoubtedly you have heard that Aspartame is a safe sweetener and people use it to loose weight. Unfortunately that information is criminally false and misleading. You can find out more about how public relations firms shape and manipulate the public's beliefs on the "Why you believe what you believe" page.

Aspartame is made of 3 components, 50% phenylalanine, 40% aspartic acid and 10% methanol (wood alcohol). In the body methanol breaks down into formaldehyde (embalming fluid) and formic acid.

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxifi.../aspartame.htm
Old 04-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #18
Banned

There is a very simple way to ascertain whether or not this poisonous drug is causing your problem(s). Stop ALL intake of Aspartame (anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, Benevia, NutraTaste) in it. READ LABELS. Have your pharmacist check all your medications, Aspartame is in many drugs. This poison is in over 9000 items including most Children's Vitamins, Children's Tylenol, Alka Seltzer, Toothpastes (my favorite source for quality toothpaste products which don't contain harmful ingredients can be found here), Metamucil etc.. Often it is only mentioned on the paper inside the carton.

Aspartame contains METHANOL, a serious metabolic poison. Your body converts it to formaldehyde (embalming fluid) and formic acid (ant sting poison) both of which attack your central nervous system and every organ of your body.

give your kids some!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #19
Site Team / Moderator

I personally like saccharin. Yeah, it causes cancer in laboratory rats, but I'm not a laboratory rat. Plus, my intake is so low that any effect is negligible at best. Lately I've been using stevia, and have been pleased with that. I'll probably stop saccharin when I'm out.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #20
Banned

why sweeten at all?