Introducing DMC - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 08-06-2006, 01:31 PM   #21
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
very nice and very clean. the 98-01 looks soooo much better than the 96-97. im happy you found the better looking ek. really low miles too!! but its not like that matters since its a honda. take care of her and she will take care of you man!

it helps more to have a tach at the track so you can quickly glance to where the needle is(in the same spot) not accross the speedometer which is usually off by a couple mph and varies depending on the gear.

new car though, i wouldnt care. nice find cpac!! i guess ill be reading some of your posts eventually on honda-tech.com??

Old 08-06-2006, 01:33 PM   #22
*shrug*

Don't you mean 98-00? Mwahhahaha.

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:53 PM   #23
Registered Member

Jus get one of those fast and the furious tach. You coud set the shift light to 2,500

Distance traveled by bicycle in 2007= 1,830ish miles
Average commute speed=25mph (yes, that's in a car)
kickflipjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:40 PM   #24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared
very nice and very clean. the 98-01 looks soooo much better than the 96-97. im happy you found the better looking ek. really low miles too!! but its not like that matters since its a honda. take care of her and she will take care of you man!

it helps more to have a tach at the track so you can quickly glance to where the needle is(in the same spot) not accross the speedometer which is usually off by a couple mph and varies depending on the gear.

new car though, i wouldnt care. nice find cpac!! i guess ill be reading some of your posts eventually on honda-tech.com??
Probably. I've been trolling on honda-tech and d-series.org but haven't registered to neither.

I don't plan to go to any kind of track after what happened with the altima. Some jerk off can crash my car and get away with it. Or the same thing that happened with the altima.

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 09:55 PM   #25
Registered Member

YAY I got my first ticket in this car. A red light camera. I should receive it in a week.

I'm just happy that it was my fault because the cops usually blame **** on me and make me pay.

Cops crashing my car on a track. $800.
Cops giving me a no lights ticket when my lights were on $300

I don't trust cops anymore.
If the cops ever need my help I will just stand there and tell them to **** off.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #26
Driving on E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaq888
YAY I got my first ticket in this car. A red light camera. I should receive it in a week.

I'm just happy that it was my fault because the cops usually blame **** on me and make me pay.

Cops crashing my car on a track. $800.
Cops giving me a no lights ticket when my lights were on $300

I don't trust cops anymore.
If the cops ever need my help I will just stand there and tell them to **** off.
Really don't want to sound like an jerk, but here we go.

1. You were driving the car on the track. Not the cops.
2. If your lights really were on it could have been easily contested in court. The police cars have cameras.

I'm unsure from where your paranoia concerning the police comes. Every time you describe how the cops are out to get you and how they're all crooked it only makes me scratch my head. Why do they target you of all people?
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:13 PM   #27
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Really don't want to sound like an jerk, but here we go.

1. You were driving the car on the track. Not the cops.
2. If your lights really were on it could have been easily contested in court. The police cars have cameras.

I'm unsure from where your paranoia concerning the police comes. Every time you describe how the cops are out to get you and how they're all crooked it only makes me scratch my head. Why do they target you of all people?
I wasn't driving. I was waiting in line. The cop told me to pull up and I did. I don't have time to be going to court houses and contesting every bull**** ticket I get.

I don't know why they are out to get me, but the cop and track officials laughing after they smashed up my car that's it's my mom's car makes me ponder if they were out to get me.

I'm not going to take guesses why I get pulled for no reason or why cops smash my car and laugh. Just because they have a badge doesn't mean they are above the law. So far A LOT of cops take advantage of it.

I admitted the red light camera was my fault. But the other 2 incidents are just plain bull****. I lost respect for cops. I'm not going to start any **** with the cops, or run away from them. But if they need my help in any situation their requests will fall on a deaf ear.