Is the risk of driving small worth it? - Page 7 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 08-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #61
Registered Member

I was hoping they'd point me to some other agency higher in the food chain, but instead they suggested the state police (yeah, right). At least the woman who answered took the effort to ask everybody in the office and didn't just blow me off. It's not like they make much money off me.

Main Entry: co de pen dence - see codependency
co de pen den cy
Pronunciation: \kō-di-ˈpen-dən(t)-sē\
Function: noun
Date: 1979

: a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (as an addiction to alcohol or heroin) ; broadly : dependence on the needs of or control by another
GasSavers_maximilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:03 AM   #62
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.D.E. View Post
Not an indictment of anyone here. I doubt this forums members would drive like that anyway, but almost without exception, every stupid driver I see is driving a large truck or SUV, at least 90% of them.
I did today. I don't know why she pissed me off so badly. Maybe it was because she was fat, ugly, on her cell phone, and driving 57mph in the fast lane in her little swift while traffic kept passing us.

When it finally opened up she saw I was going to pass and sped up trying to close the gap that had formed in front of her from cars going around. I just cut her off anyways.

If it was a good looking girl I most likely wouldn't have done that.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #63
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkjones96 View Post
I did today. I don't know why she pissed me off so badly. Maybe it was because she was fat, ugly, on her cell phone, and driving 57mph in the fast lane in her little swift while traffic kept passing us.

When it finally opened up she saw I was going to pass and sped up trying to close the gap that had formed in front of her from cars going around. I just cut her off anyways.

If it was a good looking girl I most likely wouldn't have done that.
Would have you done this if the person was black, or middle eastern, or old, or obviously transgendered? And given them a pass if they were white?

Hope you're wearing steel-toes here, because when someone acts badly towards someone just because they are fat, or they perceive them to be ugly, I'm gonna start stepping on some toes!

My apologies to the moderators if I have stepped over the bounds of civility and reasonableness...

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote