Letter to Togo's - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 03-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

Letter to Togo's

I once ate lunch at a steak house near the entrance of Disneyland. I called the Corporate office with a comment similar to this one, and was told there was nothing they could do as they had no operational control, they had simply sold their name to the operator. Apparently, the place stayed open because of a constant supply of people from the theme park and their lousy food and service didn't affect the business.

This store, Togo's, across from Great America in Santa Clara; was dirty, a grimy-old filthy dirty, from the sticky-to-the-touch paint on the walls and posts, to the grimy floors.
The restroom.........

Apparently, the store is ignored by inspectors. Government and Togo's.

The food, the three of us ordered, was bland. My Lemon Tuna sandwich was tuna. There was nothing special about it.

Togo's competes with the Burger houses as well as the Supermarket Deli's. This store doesn't hold the proverbial candle to them and severely damages the company reputation and hurts the other Togo's stores ability to compete.

This is being sent to my address list and posted on ten websites; an example of how bad word spreads. But I also pass-on good news....

Get your act together!
623,000 miles on original engine and transmission, using Amsoil by-pass filters and lubrication.
+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.

Low-Risk Option Trader
Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.
shatto is offline   Reply With Quote