Man Card - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 03-21-2012, 06:13 AM   #11
Registered Member

Re: Man Card

My man card is simple; Be the head of the family and don't let your wife ever believe she can hold any leverage on you.

I want to be a role model for my sons when searching for a wife and a role model for my daughters when searching for a husband.

tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #12

I don't have anything on that right column, haven't hiked an Appalachian trail or entered a lumberjack contest. As far as the scar goes.... Well, I have a big one diagonally across my nose from when my truck decided to break my nose instead of give up a part... but everything else I have definitely done. Last year, I didn't shave once from the beginning of September until New years, but I quit smoking years ago.... I only used a pipe for fun for a little while. Kittens, bucks, Knives, welding, engine, done. Steve McQueen? Well, I should hope I'm at least 1/10th as manly...

I'll see that list and add that I have been raising my three young boys all by myself for 2 years now, without help or support from anyone else. Does single dad make up for Rattlesnake and log cabin? I've actually never even seen a person try and steal a purse in real life...

madnessspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #13
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradosaurus View Post
My man card is simple; Be the head of the family and don't let your wife ever believe she can hold any leverage on you. If you are married to a woman, it surely is not a result of your superiority on any level.

I want to be a role model for my sons when searching for a wife and a role model for my daughters when searching for a husband.
When they are babies, start teaching them that; nobody is ever to insert any part of their body into any part of them. (No, they can't stick a finger in your eye or ear or nose or belly-button or any where else.)
Be mannerly to everyone of all ages.
And, when a boy dates (at age 28 or older) the girl shall be returned in the same condition as when they left.

623,000 miles on original engine and transmission, using Amsoil by-pass filters and lubrication.
+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.

Low-Risk Option Trader
Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.
shatto is offline   Reply With Quote