My car got stollen - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 12-22-2006, 08:21 AM   #11
Tuggin at the surly bonds

Stollen?

Old 12-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #12
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
thanks for keeping on the look out ben, and yes matt i only had liability. i never saw the point in paying more for insurance every year than i did for the car. i still wont get insurance for theft, i think its a scam, particularly in nj.

anyway they found the car stripped in an alleyway in camden. sorry to say this guys, but i think i am done with hondas. i have had serious anger issues during the passed couple days.

when i filed the police report they said they would broadcast out to other precincts and see if anything turns up. there is no justice, they just wait for the theives to finish and let me clean up the mess.

roughly $300 in towing storage and camden city police fees for me to pick the car up, or i can sell the 'car' and give them $35 for processing fees. thats not counting the towing fees i would need, should i want to keep my car. they also said that if i were to sign over the deed to my car for $35 i could only take out personal posessions. THE CAR IS MY PERSONAL POSESSION! PRICKS! AND SO IS EVERY SINGLE PART!

so yea when i say i have anger issues, it is serious. most of you guys know i am pretty level headed.... but recently, ive been real high strung. i hope the scumbag coke addict theif got enough for his holiday fix, merry christmas

Old 12-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #13
FE nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared
thanks for keeping on the look out ben, and yes matt i only had liability. i never saw the point in paying more for insurance every year than i did for the car. i still wont get insurance for theft, i think its a scam, particularly in nj.

anyway they found the car stripped in an alleyway in camden. sorry to say this guys, but i think i am done with hondas. i have had serious anger issues during the passed couple days.

when i filed the police report they said they would broadcast out to other precincts and see if anything turns up. there is no justice, they just wait for the theives to finish and let me clean up the mess.

roughly $300 in towing storage and camden city police fees for me to pick the car up, or i can sell the 'car' and give them $35 for processing fees. thats not counting the towing fees i would need, should i want to keep my car. they also said that if i were to sign over the deed to my car for $35 i could only take personal posessions. THE CAR IS MY PERSONAL POSESSION! PRICKS! AND SO IS EVERY SINGLE PART!

so yea when i say i have anger issues, it is serious. most of you guys know i am pretty level headed.... but recently, ive been real high strung. i hope the scumbag coke addict theif got enough for his holiday fix, merry christmas
BUMMER! I'll be thinking of you.

2007 Prius,

Team Slow Burn
diamondlarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:49 PM   #14
*shrug*

Ah **** man, I'm sorry. Do you know what you're going to do?

I hate to see you out of hondas, but being happy is more important than any damn car. Mehbe I'll pop by sometime before I go back to school and give you a hug?
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:54 PM   #15
|V3|2D

any emotional attachment i had to my baby is gone. the shell that is sitting in the impound lot is not my car, right now i dont even want to see it. i am going to see if whatever is left is worth more than 300. if it is i will take it back and probably part it out, if not, then its really gone.

ben is you girlie local to south jersey or is she just around your school? maybe nikki and i could have you 2 over for dinner or something. i am not much of a hugger though and i high-five is definitely not fitting....
Old 12-22-2006, 08:03 PM   #16
*shrug*

Colleen lives in horsham, which is about 40 minutes from me as fast as she drives, more like 50-55 for me depending on my mood. But yeah, I'm sure we'd be down for dinner, if you do extend the invitation.

I'll hug you anyway.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:05 PM   #17
|V3|2D

when do you head back to school? i am obviously booked until the new year...
Old 12-22-2006, 08:11 PM   #18
*shrug*

We drive back the 3rd!
Old 12-23-2006, 03:04 AM   #19
Registered Member

Honda's stolen for parts

My son's Honda Civic Si was stolen in Philadelphia this year. They found it stripped, and I mean stripped. Honda's are a favorite, for parts, expecially the Si. He replaced it with a S2000, that is harder to steal, with the chip in the key.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic4[1] (2).JPG
Views:	128
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	104  
GasSavers_roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:33 AM   #20
Tuggin at the surly bonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared

roughly $300 in towing storage and camden city police fees for me to pick the car up, or i can sell the 'car' and give them $35 for processing fees. thats not counting the towing fees i would need, should i want to keep my car. they also said that if i were to sign over the deed to my car for $35 i could only take out personal posessions. THE CAR IS MY PERSONAL POSESSION! PRICKS! AND SO IS EVERY SINGLE PART!

Woah, sorry to hear about your troubles. I know how much that sucks and how unsympathetic those in the car theft industry are (tow truckers, junk yards, insurance company bureaucrats, and especially cops). I think I remember feeling about the way you do. It took me a long time to WANT to own a car again.

I wish you all the best from here...