My car got stollen - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 12-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #31
Registered Member

Having your car stolen: What a lousy Christmas present. I can only imagine what kind of a hassle this is. Sorry to hear about it.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:49 PM   #32
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to The Toecutter
Quote:
Speaking as a American citizen the country is going in the crapper. We have lost our back bone and seem to put up with anything concerning law enforcement and big business.
People are scared. If anyone decides to stand up to these entities in a similar manner to which they were treated, they either wind up in prison or dead.

There used to be a time where when we didn't need government law enforcement; we WERE the law enforcement. There used to be a time where if someone violated a contract causing damage to ones property or even outright stole from a person, that person could get back what is owed to them using any means they had to.

You see, our courts, our corporations, our politicians, and our law enforcement are biased. They preach personal responsibility and hold everyone else to that standard; when it is time for them to take responsibility, they refuse and shirk theirs onto someone else. Our courts follow the logic that since a given law exists, that its existance is justified, and they prosecute accordingly. Our law enforcement believe law and justice to be the same and the job of every LEO hinges upon them refusing to differentiate these two concepts. Our politicians see themselves and their benefactors as the sole exception to a law, but are willing to 'get tough on crime' when it comes to everyone else. Our corporations want to privatize everything, and then try to claim you don't have constitutional rights on private property(would they get what they wanted while such a policy were to hold completely true, you'd essentially have no rights).

Even a complete moron can see why this country is becoming what it is.

The Toecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 02:08 PM   #33
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Jared... sorry for the loss... time for a Yaris?
i dont know, i think i am just going to get a $700 junker and get the hdtv that i was planning to get in january.

thanks for the sentiments everyone. i really am doubting our system now. nothing is right in this whole mess. anyway i have to go to the camden city police to get a release form before i go to the impound lot to pick it up. so tomorrow i will be posting pics.