On Health.... - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 08-11-2017, 05:59 PM   #1
Registered Member

On Health....

I've been learning on health. Had to in the past. I'm one person who has cured diabetes with lifestyle. Just ask the American Diabetes Association. Also dealt with other health issues. I had to. Doctors here didn't do diddily for me. Dealing with Fibromyalgia right now. Dealt with toxins, including those radiated in the air. Cell phone, etc. What I have learned is a whole lotta common horse sense.
Learned our so called Medical Doctors are in fact, hurting us with their drugs. One book claiming the medical industry is the second biggest killer of people in the US. Side effects of drugs. Every drug is, in fact, a toxin. Every last one of them.
I've discovered a revolution of sorts. A renaissance occuring in the health industry. You have to search to find them. The natural treatment of disease. Common horse sense in biology.
Here is one Doctor who sums it all up. He has many youtube videos. He is fantastic. You'd do yourself alot of good to watch him. Find a natural healer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3V3TITSDxc

Old 08-12-2017, 07:44 AM   #2
Registered Member

I'd put the blame more on the Pharmaceutical Industry than the Medical Doctors.

trollbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:03 AM   #3
Registered Member

Agreed (this being said from the son of a pharmacist).

The Medical Industrial Complex business model is all about recurring sales of pills INSTEAD of solving the root of the health problem.

From politics, to healthcare, to the food industry there's SO much fraud and special interest that little can be trusted. It's very depressing.
ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:28 PM   #4
Registered Member

Thank you both for the constructive input. I started on this way back when they came out with Airborne. I had started to get the flu. Went into a drug store to find some. The Pharmacist came out to help me find what I needed, 'over the counter'. Told her I wanted that stuff that is the right combination of vitamins. It boosts the immune system. Then the body defeats the flu by itself before it can get going. The Pharmacist got a big smile on her face and said; "You got the right idea. Keep going with it." Then showed me where the Airborne was.
Over the years, I've come to learn a whole lot.
In the book: Death by Modern Medicine, by Dr. Carolyn Dean. She tells you about it from the inside out. It's really bad. You people are right. It's the Pharmaceutical industry that is behind it. It's all about money. Trillions of dollars at stake.
Heck.... Pharmaceutical Industry has created and paid for disinformation companies. One prominent one got sued by the American Chiropractic Association. They won. Big time. Basically, it shut the disinformation company down. Beware...there are others.
Trump needs to drain this swamp. It's into the Fed. departments. Into Congress with donations. It's bad.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:40 PM   #5
Registered Member

I respect Carolyn Dean. Based on her advice, I take 1/2 a teaspoon of magnesium daily for better vitamin D absorption.

14Carolla, here's why the "party line" health advice is NOT honest...

Most health research is done by universities. Who funds that research, Big Food. If your research conclusions paints their food, such as carbs, in a bad light, your school/department will NEVER see another penny of research money. It's SO corrupt that it has been revealed that some Big Food companies will ask for a early copy of your research report and will literally edit it before the researchers submit it for publication.
ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:43 PM   #6
Registered Member

Thanks Chew Chew...I didn't intend to ignore the food part. Geesh..... everything with big business is corrupt. Everything. And they don't care about you, not one bit.

Right now I'm constructing a "Square Foot Garden". From the Square Foot Garden book. Pretty smart thinking. Buying good food is too expensive. I'm kinda forced to.