Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
Orgone energy blanket?

http://www.kelleygreen.org/servlet/t...atment,/Detail

Seriously? $350?

And if you didn't know what orgone energy is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Orgone energy is a hypothetical form of energy first proposed and promoted in the 1930s by psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich. Orgone is regarded by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine as a type of "putative energy", a model which some therapists use for clinical procedures but which is untestable or defies measurement.
And before it gets asked... I wouldn't even buy that for $50...

Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
Registered Member

I wonder if it also works for pets.

That warning about not using it near microwaves/computers/etc sounds pretty serious... Maybe it can work in reverse and puts your "vital energy" into your appliances.

Hey- maybe it will make my car more efficient and increase my mpg!

Just need to do some A-B-A testing

GasSavers_Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #3
Registered Member

Wrap it around your Joe Cell to keep it warm while it continues running without power input!
Old 07-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
Registered Member

I'm of the opinion that some observed Joe Cell and orgone effects might be attributable to parahydrogen phenomena.

BTW the wikipedia entry doesn't really give the full skinny on it, it has some very bizarre vibrational states and has a tendency in bulk at higher temperatures to just pass through containers. We don't know enough about it yet.
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
Registered Member

I was interested in it until they started talking that you could run an engine with it without a tube to the intake or anything and it would pass to the combustion chamber through the block. Also after reading about an engine running with nothing but a self-sustaining joe cell with the key tuned off and no pipe to the combustion chambers or intake. Sure buddy.

Half this stuff you have to 'believe in'.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:25 AM   #6
Registered Member

Yes, note however that parahydrogen in certain energy states can pass through many "solid" materials and that the shape of the container affects the proportion of para and ortho hydrogen at a given temperature... due to resonance modes. It really is some mindbending stuff. I'm not saying the joe cell is all it's cracked up to be in efficiency and output, I'm just saying that there is a barely known and incompletely understood physical phenomena that seems to have similar behavior, and hence there may be something behind it...

I don't think it's really ready to go out of the lab with yet though, it's entirely possible that the shape and dimensions of a combustion chamber and the amount of humidity in the air are things that need to be in a narrow range for it to "do anything" wrt combustion.

I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote