Yes 7 24.14%
No 4 13.79%
I like turtles. 18 62.07%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #21
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snax View Post
Sadly, the arrest of journalists in a private residence in Minneapolis prior to the RNC this last week for no other reason than suspiscion of organizing a protest and intending to video tape it, smacks of a police state. They literally knocked on the door. Peaked inside, then stormed the place without probable cause of anything, handcuffed the occupants and detained them without providing cause - THEN they obtained a warrant hours later to search for something that they already knew did not exist. Freedom?? Not in Minnesota anyway.
yea crap like that happens every day...look at the rich and famous and all the crimes they've committed, they can steal millions of dollars and get a slap on the wrist but a bank robber robbing because he doesn't have any gets the book...

heh also the desk thing, if your close enough to where the windows are breaking i dont think thats your biggest worry.. the desk thing offers no protection from anything besides the ceiling, its supposed to make you feel like your gonna be safe just before u get vaporized

VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote