So a Friend of mine Got Arrested This Morning... - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2007, 07:47 AM   #21
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to trebuchet03
Quote:
Don't get caught up in the wrong or right, just learn to think what might happen well before you do something.
This is what makes me angry with the current surviving generations... We're not only willing to toss out what's right - but when we think of defending the concept of right over wrong, it's considered naiive and a bad choice.

Really, we shouldn't get worried about the concept of right and wrong while looking for Osama - I mean really, what could happen if we capture him? Another homeland attack? We can't risk that...

-----
So when MIT students were asked about it... A metric ton of them said there's a lot of people that wear things just like that, it was nothing out of the ordinary and not one person has ever been stopped for it...

In other news, several organizations are working together now to make "Geek Protection" items...To make our IED's look like they're not.

Bike Miles (Begin Aug. 20 - '07): ~433.2 miles

11/12
trebuchet03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:09 AM   #22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebuchet03 View Post
This is what makes me angry with the current surviving generations... We're not only willing to toss out what's right - but when we think of defending the concept of right over wrong, it's considered naiive and a bad choice.
Correct! The naivety of youth. Most folks grow out of it, really.

You should be able to walk any street you want any time of day or night. But make poor choices and you will not make it to the next day alive. Taking that high moral standard to the grave makes it much harder to pass it on to the next generation.
The problem is there are all sorts of folks making up the population of our little planet, some good, some bad, some ignorant some not. Some are well beyond reason, some are just plain mean.

Like I pointed out she should have been able to walk freely with what she was wearing.