stickers that will piss people off??? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2007, 06:04 AM   #1
Registered Member

stickers that will piss people off???

I would like some ideas on bumper stickers.

I think one that reads, "Slow down stupid" would be great since so many folks around here can't do math. They think 50mph equals 70mph. I'm tired of getting mowed down.

Anyone else?

Old 02-25-2007, 06:34 AM   #2
Tuggin at the surly bonds

There used to be one years ago that said: "I may be slow, but I'm in front of you."

and...
"Back off or I'll flick a booger on your windshield."

I want one with the silhouette of an AK47 muzzle that says "it's ALL about oil"

Old 02-25-2007, 06:38 AM   #3
Registered Member

Fuh2

FUH2 www.fuh2.com

The H2 is a polluter. Based on G.M.'s optimistic claim that it gets13 mpg, an H2 will produce 3.4 metric tons of carbon emissions in a typical year, nearly double that of G.M.'s Chevrolet Malibu sedan.

The H2 is a death machine. You'd better hope that you don't collide with an H2 in your economy car. You can kiss your *** goodbye thanks to the H2's massive weight and raised bumpers. Too bad you couldn't afford an urban assault vehicle of your own. Or could you...?

The H2 is a tax loophole. Under the current tax laws, business owners can deduct nearly half the cost of their H2s. If you are in the highest tax bracket, that's a tax savings of nearly $10,000! The government rewards you more savings for buying an H2 than you'd get for buying an electric car.
So, if you see it our way, tell a Hummer owner what you think and show 'em the bird. If you do, send us a picture--we'd love to post it on our site.

--Your friends at FUH2.com
GasSavers_roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:28 AM   #4
Registered Member

Actually, up until 2005, it was possible to get a tax break of up to $100k! Only recently did they lower it to $10k, but that's still higher than the tax break for owning a hybrid or EV.
repete86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:33 AM   #5
Registered Member

I was thinking of putting one together that says
"Hurry up and waste gas!"
Old 02-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brelandt View Post
I would like some ideas on bumper stickers. I'm tired of getting mowed down.
After seeing how people drive in Punta Cana Dominican Republic (a bus passing an overloaded car with 4 motorcycles driving 3 inches beside them and pedestrians everywhere, finally coming back into the lane just 1 foot in front of the passed car and 1 second before a head-on collision on a road that's narrower than my cul-de-sac...) I honestly don't really care about people honking at me because I changed into their lane @ 35 mph when they were doing 45+. I usually just turn on my hazard lights for about 3 blinks (since I have tinted windows). Otherwise I would've just smiled and waved at them like they were a best friend of mine.

I think a sign saying "Blind Kid Driving", "Where's My Accelerator?", or "Like My Bumper? It's Pretty Isn't It?" could be fun.

I've always thought of getting a custom Saskatchewan license plate that simply said "SLOW".
Peakster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:04 PM   #7
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to The Toecutter
Quote:
So, if you see it our way, tell a Hummer owner what you think and show 'em the bird.
That's precisely what I did when one passed me to the right on the shoulder of the road, requiring me to swerve into the lane to my left(with oncoming traffic a few seconds away) to prevent from being hit.
The Toecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:18 PM   #8
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toecutter View Post
That's precisely what I did when one passed me to the right on the shoulder of the road, requiring me to swerve into the lane to my left(with oncoming traffic a few seconds away) to prevent from being hit.
Funny you should say that.

Just had the same exact thing happen to me a week ago. But the truck that was passing me was a F150 4x4 with a 6" lift and no exhaust!

I like some of ya'lls ideas on stickers so far! Keep them coming.....

How about "Runt" since I have a pint sized SUV?
Old 02-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #9
Supporting Member

brelandt -

The Bigger the SUV, the smaller the p----

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorSelectYear.jsp
cfg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:49 PM   #10
Supporting Member

roadrunner-

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
FUH2 www.fuh2.com

The H2 is a polluter. Based on G.M.'s optimistic claim that it gets13 mpg, an H2 will produce 3.4 metric tons of carbon emissions in a typical year, nearly double that of G.M.'s Chevrolet Malibu sedan.

The H2 is a death machine. You'd better hope that you don't collide with an H2 in your economy car. You can kiss your *** goodbye thanks to the H2's massive weight and raised bumpers. Too bad you couldn't afford an urban assault vehicle of your own. Or could you...?

The H2 is a tax loophole. Under the current tax laws, business owners can deduct nearly half the cost of their H2s. If you are in the highest tax bracket, that's a tax savings of nearly $10,000! The government rewards you more savings for buying an H2 than you'd get for buying an electric car.
So, if you see it our way, tell a Hummer owner what you think and show 'em the bird. If you do, send us a picture--we'd love to post it on our site.

--Your friends at FUH2.com

Over 4000 entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorSelectYear.jsp
cfg83 is offline   Reply With Quote