Thanks, Arnold - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #21
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
I don't smoke and don't want secondhand smoke, but I don't want it to be illegal to smoke in restaurants and such. IMO, the market should require the walled off + separately ventilated configuration, but even if the market doesn't have the balls to require it and the law has to get involved, that's a pretty good configuration to have.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #22

I live in the Bay Area with Shatto. Annual registration for my Sentra only went up $5, from $116 last year to $121 this year. Of course, if Arnold and the legislature hadn't badly overspent, my auto registration would have gone down, as it did from $126 in 2008 to $116 in 2009

FrugalFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #23
Registered Member

I'm glad I never took up smoking (except for the VERY occasional cigar)...a carton of cigarettes here is almost $50! Maybe I oughta drive back there and pick up a few cartons...I could probably pay for my trip!

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBob View Post
I'm glad I never took up smoking (except for the VERY occasional cigar)...a carton of cigarettes here is almost $50! Maybe I oughta drive back there and pick up a few cartons...I could probably pay for my trip!
almost 50?

here since we've had 2 alcohol and cig tax increases in the last year its now $61 for Marlboro i dont smoke either, have tried cigarettes not my thing. tastes like burning yard waste

cigars i do like just dont like payin for em

VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote