The troll thread - Page 24 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-10-2008, 04:07 AM   #231
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtieguy View Post
...my tangible success, decided by others
I think those others must be in your head? Why do you pin the blue ribbon of success on yourself?!? (look how great I am, I succeeded at something that I'm not going to tell you what it is)

Old 01-10-2008, 05:16 AM   #232
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewbe View Post
Speaking of being out of touch with reality, what exactly do you fancy yourself as having succeeded at?
If I may,,,,

I am a good husband, father, grandfather, son and brother. I go to work everyday and leave there with it in better shape than when I arrived. I help many folks in the course of a day. I pay my tax and work within the social, political and ethical systems that humanity has created. I have helped the fallen in the streets and exposed myself willingly to help the sick in hospitals.

I get up every morning and keep on getting after it. I accept the risk of life. One day I won't get up. Its called the end....

psyshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:23 AM   #233
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewbe View Post
I think those others must be in your head? Why do you pin the blue ribbon of success on yourself?!? (look how great I am, I succeeded at something that I'm not going to tell you what it is)
you truly are a pompous donkey. what difference does it make WHAT my accomplishments are? the fact that i was even considered for certain awards/commendations, is an honor. i have asked mgmt to leave my name out of future considerations because other employees are deserving, some of which have not been recognized.

besides, great is relative...great killer, great driver, great fisherman, etc. who cares about such things.

AGAIN you put words in my mouth that were NOT there. Christ is great, Washington was great, Ghandi was great, Mother Theresa was great...
these were considered great in general as servants to humanity, the greatest of greats.

i would be happy to be considered a GOOD husband, father, brother, stranger to someone in need, etc.
i may or may not be a great employee, but it makes no difference if i step on others to achieve that staus. AND it's nunya business.

BTW, which Skewbe(scooby) are you? please do not quit taking your medication. this is likely the last post that i will respond to you and your dogmatism, lack of character, tenacious attacks, relentless trolling, etc.
at least until an apology is given or time passes w/ absence of such things.
bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:27 AM   #234
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyshack View Post
If I may,,,,

I am a good husband, father, grandfather, son and brother. I go to work everyday and leave there with it in better shape than when I arrived. I help many folks in the course of a day. I pay my tax and work within the social, political and ethical systems that humanity has created. I have helped the fallen in the streets and exposed myself willingly to help the sick in hospitals.

I get up every morning and keep on getting after it. I accept the risk of life. One day I won't get up. Its called the end....
yes you may, and well said. perhaps Skewbe should quote this and put it in his signature as a self reminder of true success!
bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:01 AM   #235
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtieguy View Post
no is baiting needed. you freely give your dogmatic POV. it seems those that see your arrogance in ignoring VALID aposing views are beginning to voice THEIR displeasure as well.

and yes this post IS relevant to this thread. at the very least, acknowledge the other POVs. it's ironic that the term "adult" was used, implying other child-like posts, because your lack of consideration and personal attacks are quite child-like.

look Skewbe,honestly, you must:

1)start considering the opposite POV
2)end the personal attacks

it's obvious you're an intelligent individual, but i'm afraid you'll start to lose credibility w/ the other members if this continues. shameful, because i believe you can(and have made) make good, well meaning contributions.

forgiveness comes easy for me, but it does have limits.
You should be looking for forgiveness for your arrogance and presumption. You are not the keeper of what is VALID nor can you assume that because I have not responded to every word of every post with more words means that I have ignored them. In some cases it means that I don't have an issue with them. In your case you don't pay me enough to correct all your mistakes. Still waiting for that "Accredited Evidence".