The troll thread - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 09-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #11
Registered Member

I'm convinced, another longwinded, misinformed,mis reasoned,conflicting,"peel the labels off my shirt and put them on everyone else", generally confused post. You are a tool of the confusion campaign, weather you realize it or not.

You would discredit science and disallow funding into the question of if man is a force of nature, and they continue to refine the model, and as they do you try and use that to discredit them further?!? You don't want to know the truth. You want to sit on your hind and just criticise and not have to do anything different.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:07 AM   #12
Registered Member

Neh, skewbe just has the same old "with me or against me", "only my opinion is correct" mindset. I don't care if people want to research global warming, more power to them. I just object to the idea that I must jump on the latest hobby horse and believe in my heart that global warming is caused by man and only man can fix the problem by selling carbon credits and kissing the *** of the global warming god, Al "I'm such a hypocrite" Gore, who writes his global warming speeches at his 21,000 square foot "consumes more energy in a month that the rest of us do in a year" house which sitting on top of his Superfund-listed zinc mine. 'Ol Al then jets across the nation in his private jet to deliver these speeches, when the same thing could be accomplished with a teleconference which would generate far, far less pollution. I also object to being called a tool of the confusers because I chose to engage my mind rather than blindly accept the teachings of the global warming cult. I just don't see how man's small amount of pollution can be the be-all and end-all of global warming. I really object to the idea that my government must commit itself along with my tax dollars to global warming the fact instead of global warming the shaky theory. I'd rather my government just commit to passing laws to cut pollution and commit those tax dollars towards clean technology. Let those who want to research global warming do it on their own nickel.

In short, spend the time and money cleaning the joint up instead of spending the time and money thinking about what might happen if we don't.

What's really funny is how skewbe and I have the same goals of cutting pollution and reducing consumption, but because my motivation is different from his somehow I'm actually the problem. skewbe is just a narrow minded zealot who can't accept someone who isn't bowing down to the Almighty Al. You'd almost think he was Islamic or something.

Telco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #13
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to trebuchet03
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtieguy View Post
many, very intelligent agnostics over history have tried to disprove God and the Bible only to become believers themselves(scientists,lawers,researchers).
Do you even know the definition of agnostic? If so, do tell - I'd love to hear it after that sentence

Bike Miles (Begin Aug. 20 - '07): ~433.2 miles

11/12
trebuchet03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:56 PM   #14
Registered Member

It's funny Telco, you haven't contributed anything useful yet you keep up the bla bla bla. In case you haven't noticed ,the content of all your arguments thus far can be summed up in the phrase "I'm rubber, your glue", LOL.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #15
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to unstable bob
Talking

Wow, people even wanna brawl on a gas mileage board? Gotta love the WWW...it's like the WWE in alot of ways!

www.unstablebobgable.com

1973 AMC AMX: The beauty
1987 Buick T-Type: The beast
2004 Cavalier: The MPG machine
unstable bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:05 AM   #16
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telco View Post
Neh, skewbe just has the same old "with me or against me", "only my opinion is correct" mindset. I don't care if people want to research global warming, more power to them. I just object to the idea that I must jump on the latest hobby horse and believe in my heart that global warming is caused by man and only man can fix the problem by selling carbon credits and kissing the *** of the global warming god, Al "I'm such a hypocrite" Gore, who writes his global warming speeches at his 21,000 square foot "consumes more energy in a month that the rest of us do in a year" house which sitting on top of his Superfund-listed zinc mine. 'Ol Al then jets across the nation in his private jet to deliver these speeches, when the same thing could be accomplished with a teleconference which would generate far, far less pollution. I also object to being called a tool of the confusers because I chose to engage my mind rather than blindly accept the teachings of the global warming cult. I just don't see how man's small amount of pollution can be the be-all and end-all of global warming. I really object to the idea that my government must commit itself along with my tax dollars to global warming the fact instead of global warming the shaky theory. I'd rather my government just commit to passing laws to cut pollution and commit those tax dollars towards clean technology. Let those who want to research global warming do it on their own nickel.

In short, spend the time and money cleaning the joint up instead of spending the time and money thinking about what might happen if we don't.

What's really funny is how skewbe and I have the same goals of cutting pollution and reducing consumption, but because my motivation is different from his somehow I'm actually the problem. skewbe is just a narrow minded zealot who can't accept someone who isn't bowing down to the Almighty Al. You'd almost think he was Islamic or something.
^^^^^ yeah this.
psyshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:12 AM   #17
*shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telco View Post
You'd almost think he was Islamic or something.
*sigh* After reading this I think you could have put your own handle in place of skewbe's and your rant would've been about as accurate.
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:09 AM   #18
Registered Member

Islam, and the rest of the world doesn't exist to Telco and bowtie, that is why global warming doesn't exist. Don't worry, I'm sure they have removed all references to islam from the Kansas public schools.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:10 AM   #19
*shrug*

My comment doesn't mean I'm supporting you, I think this whole bit of arguing is silly.
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:14 AM   #20
Registered Member

That's fine, I still think they are bigots with the most obvious agenda who accuse everyone else of doing exactly what they are doing.