The troll thread - Page 22 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #211
Registered Member

You were called a bigot for being a bigot. You have since deleted the offending post, I take that as an admission of guilt

Old 01-03-2008, 07:24 AM   #212
Registered Member

bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

find and quote me in FULL context. if this challenge is taken, let's make a wager:

when bigotry is not found, you make no more ill comment to any of my posts AND apologize publicly(forum) for past insults; IF bigotry is found, i will consider your view and comment as such or make no comment at all...WAIT, i already do that!

well it's a challenge none the less. and, i do not expect that anyone of low integrity to admit wrong doing. BTW, some of my early posts were deleted in protest of bigotry(inconsiderate, dogmatic views). even thought of leaving until someone PM'd me to talk me out of it.

bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #213
Registered Member

I don't see the original post, but This is pretty bigoted comparing terrorists and catholics. The post you deleted was about your intolerance for muslims BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtieguy View Post
fascists? they came already remember?--flying jets into our buildings. or do you prefer naming the catholics...i'm not catholic by the way.
This is more implied, referring to bigotrys small minded cousin sexism, as if it matters what sex I am.
Quote:
Please, not another Clinton! IF you do support her as the best of the big tickets, answer me two questions...are you a woman? and secondly do you support socialized medicine and related ultra increased taxes?
and your original challenge, which I consider to be resolved, where you presume that all your posts should be above reproach:
Quote:
bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

find and quote me in FULL context. if this challenge is taken, let's make a wager:

when bigotry is not found, you make no more ill comment to any of my posts AND apologize publicly(forum) for past insults; IF bigotry is found, i will consider your view and comment as such or make no comment at all...WAIT, i already do that!
Old 01-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #214
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewbe View Post
I don't see the original post, but This is pretty bigoted comparing terrorists and catholics. The post you deleted was about your intolerance for muslims BTW.

This is more implied, referring to bigotrys small minded cousin sexism, as if it matters what sex I am.

and your original challenge, which I consider to be resolved, where you presume that all your posts should be above reproach:
you are indeed sick aren't you? how can i be intolerant of catholics when i believe in their fundamental truth that Christ is the redeemer? i do question some of their practices however. which proves, BTW, that i do see faults in those who share my beliefs including myself. seems doubtful that you ever give yourself an honest self evaluation!

yes, i am intolerant of a group of people with willful intent to kill innocent people REGARDLESS OF WHAT BELIEF LED TO THE ACTION. that's not bigotry, it's called hatred of murder.

the question of your gender was placed in order to find if you might be an uninformed voter. you know, "i'm gonna vote for her because we need a woman in the oval office." voting on this premise scares me. hey, humanity makes a mess of things, so let's elect a dog!

and you say i believe my posts are above reproach...hardly! i have admitted short-comings and apologized for things said. you are good at ad-libbing. seeing/creating thoughts and ideas that were not intended is your forte.

Telco was indeed correct-i'm glad you have no way of finding me. i suspect you aren't so aggressive face to face however. things said to me by you lead me to believe there are self esteem issues present. the ONLY other explanation is that you like trolling. maybe you're lonely and need stimulation?

finally, i stand firm in the face of humility. best wishes to you this new year and beyond. BTW, i'm still waiting for evidence of bigotry.

to the moderators: my apologies, but this is my one shot at putting skewbe in his/her place. i have done that without using illadvised tactics such as those directed towards me. it will end here. IF and only if, i am adressed w/ decency, i will respond in like manner; otherwise, i will ignore that member forevermore.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:30 PM   #215
Registered Member

While you are very convincing, I don't think you are as stupid as you claim to be,
Old 01-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #216
Registered Member

nuff said...
VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #217
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteOwner View Post

nuff said...
indeed, but when the relentless, vicious attacks are personal rather than directed toward a belief, that's way over the line. PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ONE OF DIFFERING OPINION IS THE PUREST FORM OF BIGOTRY BTW!!!

someone else suggested(on another thread) that THAT individual was engaging in the same activity that i was accused of participating in. i stand not alone apparently.

it's all good tho. problem seems to be two alpha males(assuming Skewbe is male in gender) bumping heads and neither willing to give in. no doubt his intellect outweighs mine, but my trial and error experience makes my view no less valid.

i liken our "relationship" to the engineer(Skewbe) and builder(me) relationship: he puts a new design on paper and i'm trying to convince him it has flaws. he tries to discredit(embarrass) me and i simply, respectfully disagree. i see it all the time: white collars disregarding the view of the blue collars.

funny that his intuative mind cannot read me at all. he even mistook my genuiness for rhetoric. convincing and charming i am not. way out of touch he is.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #218
Registered Member

yea thats nothing new, engineers create somehting that in theory would work flawlessly BUT the builders know that certian metals/materials just cant bend, be machined, made to those specifications OR hold up to the forces...its the ongoign battle for decades between egineers and the builders etc...

seems like you guys have to realize maybe the builder knows a tad more about the materials/structual integrity/anyhting about materials, etc than the engineer while the engineer might be able to think up new improved ways in theory but maybe not in practice but heck it never hurts to try somehitng, more than half the stuff we came to know today were accidents...
Old 01-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #219
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteOwner View Post
yea thats nothing new, engineers create somehting that in theory would work flawlessly BUT the builders know that certian metals/materials just cant bend, be machined, made to those specifications OR hold up to the forces...its the ongoign battle for decades between egineers and the builders etc...

seems like you guys have to realize maybe the builder knows a tad more about the materials/structual integrity/anyhting about materials, etc than the engineer while the engineer might be able to think up new improved ways in theory but maybe not in practice but heck it never hurts to try somehitng, more than half the stuff we came to know today were accidents...
glad to see my illustration was understood. again, i have no problem w/ difference of opinion, but NO ONE, no matter how informed or educated is always correct. and to add personal attacks is simply childish or, as your color commentary pointed out, retarded. hopefully that insert will not be construed as discimination towards the mentally challenged.

it's ironic that Skewbe thinks all(most?) of my views are "off" (a post was made that said correcting me would be a full time job) because i think out of the box. that said, my different thinking has lead to improvements in several different depts where i work. he(Skewbe), no doubt would find this difficult to believe. still, i know not all of my ideas will work/be accepted. those are the times i respectfully stand quietly corrected.

peace indeed is not that scary. but, how can there be world peace when peace cannot even be achieved right here, right now?
Old 01-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #220
Registered Member

Quote:
... i have no problem w/ difference of opinion, but NO ONE, no matter how informed or educated is always correct...
that right there is what BOTH of you need to realize

but your last little tidit there: there will never be world peace, never has been never will be. just way to many people in the world having different backrounds/views of how things should be done. we proved right here in the small world of gassavers.org that some just dont get along and prolly nothing (this isnt pertianing directly to you 2) will change your minds.

Look at religions, theres oodles of em and none of em get along, they all think thier right. yes even the ones that like divided off the same idea...