Time to get ill - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-26-2006, 10:37 PM   #1
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Time to get ill

Well, that's how I felt today at least. I was sick. I was shaking, could barely move. I actually considered going into the doctor to see what was wrong with me.

Then I threw up 6 times.

Now I feel much better. Looks like radiators arn't the only thing that need a good flushing every so often. :P

I tell you this because I was unable to do any work on the gaslog today. I might have a little time right now though.
__________________

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:42 AM   #2
Registered Member
 
philmcneal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 333
Country: Canada
haven't been sick for 3 months, been keeping with the habit of washing my hands whenever soap is available to me.

Wow 6 times, that must have been somewhat painful before... could it be food poisoning?
__________________

__________________
If your reading this, then good for you, your saving some gas because your here.
philmcneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 06:18 AM   #3
Registered Member
 
zpiloto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,225
Country: United States
Take it easy and rest. Hope it's not the flu.
zpiloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:49 AM   #4
Registered Member
 
kickflipjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 933
Country: United States
A can't remember the last time i was really sick. I haven't even had a cold since september.
__________________
2008 EPA adjusted:


Distance traveled by bicycle in 2007= 1,830ish miles
Average commute speed=25mph (yes, that's in a car)
kickflipjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 11:47 AM   #5
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by philmcneal
haven't been sick for 3 months, been keeping with the habit of washing my hands whenever soap is available to me.

Wow 6 times, that must have been somewhat painful before... could it be food poisoning?
It may have been. I personally think it's because I"ve been working 60 hour work weeks for the past 4 weeks. My immune system is shot.

But... I did get some good work done on the gaslog yesterday
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:20 PM   #6
|V3|2D
 
thisisntjared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,186
Country: United States
Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
matt you probably got sick from not sleeping that one weekend when you made the switch to v-bulletin.

i get sick once a year and its either food poisoning or a cold. both never last more than 2 days.

anyway, i hope you feel better, man! get some hard core rest and let your body fight it off!
__________________
don't waste your time or time will waste you
thisisntjared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #7
Driving on E
 
Matt Timion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,110
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisntjared
matt you probably got sick from not sleeping that one weekend when you made the switch to v-bulletin.

i get sick once a year and its either food poisoning or a cold. both never last more than 2 days.

anyway, i hope you feel better, man! get some hard core rest and let your body fight it off!
I actually slept that night, even though I went ot bed at 4am. There have been a few other nights when I didn't sleep and I worked all through the night. I'm pretty certain THAT is why I'm sick.

I've had lots of rest yesterday and I feel a lot better. I'm not 100%, but much better than the funk I was in yesterday.
Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:18 PM   #8
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Well, that's how I felt today at least. I was sick. I was shaking, could barely move. I actually considered going into the doctor to see what was wrong with me.

Then I threw up 6 times.

Now I feel much better. Looks like radiators arn't the only thing that need a good flushing every so often. :P

I tell you this because I was unable to do any work on the gaslog today. I might have a little time right now though.
Only 6 times??? I threw up 7 times just yesterday. Probably 2-3 today.
__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:38 PM   #9
*shrug*
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,195
Country: United States
Did your throwing up have to do with the death of your car in any way?
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:40 PM   #10
Registered Member
 
Compaq888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,460
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy
Did your throwing up have to do with the death of your car in any way?
Actually having it's the other way around. The almost death of my car made me throw up a lot. I got depressed and went to a party. Alcohol and depression is a bad combo.
__________________

__________________

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spoiler Joestralia Fuelly Web Support and Community News 11 01-19-2013 05:10 AM
Engine size?! DuckFeet Fuelly Web Support and Community News 1 04-25-2012 10:58 PM
Fuelly Android App - eehokie Fuelly Web Support and Community News 2 07-14-2010 09:59 PM
Diesels are very efficent at idle? philmcneal Diesels 36 04-05-2007 07:25 PM
Modification: Warm Air Intake SVOboy General Fuel Topics 74 01-18-2006 03:11 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.