'Tis the Season - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 12-17-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
Registered Member

'Tis the Season

leaving an area mall today, i saw negotiations on who "owns" what lane exiting the parking lot.

these two "gentlemen," both parked partially in the same lane are out of their cars doing impressions of WWE(formerly WWF). one has his girlfriend screaming at him to stop, but the other guy had no intention of stopping!

i decided it was safe just watching. besides, i was in my company billboard, i mean truck, and in uniform.

christmas cheer a plenty!

bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
Fights are always funny to watch. lol

I don't know why, but a couple arguing can get really funny. They just get so mean and say the rudest things to each other.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Registered Member

It isn't called the silly season for no reason.

Pete.
GasSavers_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
Registered Member

ahh yes the holiday fighting is the best, saw the ambulance at walmart 2 days ago and kept thinking, maybe someone got trampled again.

lol today a lady rear ended a school bus. how i dont wanna know... open road slight treeless curve, bus was stopped(ya know giant yellow reflective tape flashing lights twinkie mobile) yet somehow managed to rearend it... had to call the backup bus (good ol 1976 GMC) to haul the kids to school.(noone was hurt altho i think the lady should be punched a few thousand times)
VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:48 AM   #5
Registered Member

at least it wasn't over the latest toy this season that every parent has promised their kid for christmas (whatever it is this year)

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:12 AM   #6
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
What is it this year? I know Wiis are flying off the shelves but they did last year too.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:07 AM   #7
Registered Member

I've heard something about a new kind of tickle-me-elmo. I think it sings and dances or something.

my info may be off because of the lack of young children in my daily grind

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:11 AM   #8
Registered Member

There's some Crayola light up coloring board thing that's going out of stock everywhere and selling for 2x RRSP.
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:24 PM   #9
Registered Member

We were done with the majority of our shopping well before the US Thanksgiving holiday. I ended up working that friday and marvelled at the people lined up for over a mile in stop-&-go on the expressway just to take the mall exit.

Funny thing about the toy industry however is that there has been a standing practice in the past to short delivery on hot sellers. Their reasoning is that those who intend to purchase said items will do so when they actually do become available after the holiday. In the mean time, other substitute purchases are made, driving sales volume up above what it otherwise would be without the shorting.

I think, therefore I doubt.
Snax is offline   Reply With Quote