Wii Fit $50 - w free shipping - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #11
Registered Member

Starting to really notice the lack of efficiency in the Fit's selection system; between menus, balance stats, pep talks, and ranking info I'm spending less than 50% of my time actually doing exercises. Grouping the ones that require a mat helps a little. Since a lot of people complain about this I imagine the forthcoming Fit game will address it.

Anyhow, since my workout has now grown to over two hours long, I'm deciding which ones to keep and was curious which ones other Fit owners prefer. I really like the yoga and strength routines (especially the balancing exercises), but don't care as much for the aerobics (use my elliptical instead) or balance games.

The Fit is beating the tar out of the back exercises my physical therapist gave me. My whole middle section (core muscles?) feels very solid now, not inflexible, just substantial. I dropped by the therapist's office and strongly suggested they check it out (the Fit, not my midsection).

Main Entry: co de pen dence - see codependency
co de pen den cy
Pronunciation: \kō-di-ˈpen-dən(t)-sē\
Function: noun
Date: 1979

: a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (as an addiction to alcohol or heroin) ; broadly : dependence on the needs of or control by another
GasSavers_maximilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #12
Registered Member

I like the running but I am a little strange. I also like the fake tai-bo (unlocked after the hoola hoop) it uses the balance board and the controllers for the boxing experience. there is also the step exercise. that is so old school for me. my mom used to do the step exercises with richard simmons.

I found this:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=75108

it seems to be wii fit with more customization. the problem is that right now, you can't buy just the game. there are others out there that utelize the wii fit balance board too.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:10 AM   #13
Registered Member

I looked up the Wiki page on it and it will be released separately, although I don't know when. Didn't realize its release was so imminent. Maybe that's why the original was going so cheap!

Running in place gets on my nerves for some reason. Hard to explain adequately. I'm still trying to think of ways to get my elliptical to work, although given the activities it works with I'm not sure it's worth too much effort. If it were part of a real game it'd be different.

Oh yeah, I weighed my cat with it yesterday: 10.5 lbs.

co de pen den cy

: a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (as an addiction to alcohol or heroin) ; broadly : dependence on the needs of or control by another
Old 07-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #14
Registered Member

there is also the option of "EA SPORTS ACTIVE" for the wii.

I don't have a link but you can google search it.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
Registered Member

I stepped on a piece of metal and took four days off to let my foot heal and expected to suck at the Fit when I began again. Instead I broke five records! Odd. Guess I should slack off more often.

co de pen den cy