16 Car & Driver SF-45 Oil Filters For Sale - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
Registered Member

16 Car & Driver SF-45 Oil Filters For Sale

I have 16 new Car & Driver SF-45 oil filters for sale to anyone who can use them. I bought these several years ago at Target when they quit selling oil filters thinking they were the correct filter for a truck I owned and when I changed the oil in the truck found out they wouldn't work and never got around to returning them, so they have been sitting in one of my storage buildings for several years. There's nothing wrong with the filters except I can't use them. They have always been in a dry environment and are in the original boxes so there's no rust or anything on them. If anyone can use them and are interested in them, I'm listing them on this forum first for a few days before listing them anywhere else. I'll take $2. each plus shipping. A great buy for anyone who can use them!!
#47 on my way to #1
Closed Thread