1993 Honda Civic VX for sale - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
Registered Member

1993 Honda Civic VX for sale

I have a red 1993 vx for sale. 201k runs great.

The good:This car has never let me down and I've had it for almost 80k miles. It has new michelin harmony tires(6 months ago) on the vx wheels. The vx wheels were painted bronze about 6 months ago, the finish was wearing off on the factory paint so I figured I would try something new. It has new shocks and springs, new iacv. I usually got around 46mpg in this car but it seems to drop to 35-40mpg in the winter, not sure why.

The bad(mostly small things but I don't want anyone to run into suprises so I will list every little thing): the rack leaks, the windshield leaks(carpet has also been removed because of this problem and floors have roll on bedliner on them to keep them from getting damaged), previous owner did a bad bondo job on the drivers side quarter panel and it is cracking. Heat works great but the ac does not work, but i have a complete ac setup that just needs to be put in. passenger side door handle broken on the outside. Something had fallen on its roof in its lifetime so it has some dings in it)Right around the rear plate there is a little rust spot. Radio works but I think the speakers need to be rewired because its not sending audio to them anymore, probably an easy fix just haven't had time.

The reason I am selling is that I am getting a new car and they tell me I cannot keep them all
email me at inclasslearning@yahoo.com for pictures if I don't have any up here soon.
Looking for $1700.

Car is in northern massachussetts/southern nh.
Please don't let this car end up another primer black civic with a loud exhaust, that is the last thing I want for this car.

Old 01-23-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
Registered Member

kindly post up pictures - especially engine compartment, undercarrige & wheel off detail areas if possible.
thanks!

Old 01-23-2009, 06:36 AM   #3
Registered Member

This is one from a few months ago that I found on the work computer, sorry about the camera phone quality. Sorry its the only one I have for now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00067 copy.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1320  
Old 01-29-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
Registered Member

Looks pretty decent. If you post some more pictures that are detailed it should selll quickly.

On the never-ending quest for better gas mileage...
Old 02-24-2009, 06:19 AM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingrobot View Post
Please don't let this car end up another primer black civic with a loud exhaust, that is the last thing I want for this car.
Amen brotha!