Registered Member

1994 custom honda civic In Oregon

I have a 1994 honda civic coupe DX
It has a brand new interior front seats back seats doors dash from a civic SI
brand new sound system $890
Been painted Rally Blue recently was sea foam green
lowered about 0.5 inch on skunk 2 coil overs
17in rims
Best of all it has a brand new motor swap from a 2000 civic HX also known as the d16y5 the 5th generation civic is much lighter than the 6th generation witch means even better fuel economy than the HX civic. the swap was done by the most respected honda tuning Shop in Oregon 808 garage their work with hondas around here is legendary.

None of this has been cheap building this car I was wanting to make a daily driver that was fun to drive had looks and sound and got amazing MPG so I could travel to the army base so I wouldn't have to move my family.

Reason for selling to make an extremely long story short, I cannot find work and need to get back in school and have $4500.00 in back due school loans I need to pay before I can go to school and I need to make sure I can cover next months rent.

So for all of these reasons I am selling it at $5900.00 OBO (Eugene Oregon) area Email me at r.gallardo83@yahoo.com for pics or any other questions you might have

I am willing to deliver this as far south as San Fransisco as far north as Seattle and as far east as Boise

Closed Thread