Civic DX for sale, VX wheels, Philadelphia, PA - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
Registered Member

Civic DX for sale, VX wheels, Philadelphia, PA

see my car on the garage for info, its a washington state car (seattle) so there is no rust at all. i'm hoping i can sell this locally in philly.

has EX doors w/ power windows($300)
clarion MP3 deck, with clarion 6.5's up font and pioneer 6x9's in rear ($200)
AEM intake with K&N filter ($200)
Headers and exhaust ($200)
EX clock, guage cluster ($100)
VX rims with almost new tires in front, less than 5000 miles on them ($200)
tint on windows
clean title

as you can see on the gas log, i got over 45 mpg if driver on mostly highway, its just these past year i gotten lower because of all city

i'm trying to sell it for 1350, just the parts alone that i put into the car is over 1,200, so im not looking to make any money out of it. i moved from Seattle to philadelphia a year ago, and i want to move back because of some issues, i just dont want to take the long road trip back

I can part it out and get more out of it, but its too much of a hassle. yes i know the paint is rough, you can keep it like this or paint it, but this car has never let me down. i changed the timing belt, water pump, brake pads, axles, thermostat, before i left seattle a year ago.

i do not race the car at all, even though it has intake/header/exhaust. i just didnt like it stock too much. i did it for the looks and sound, and fuel economy

will come with 27 new oil filters that fit the car, i bought a bunch of them thinking i will keep this car for a long time

thanks for looking, pm me if your interested. really,the paint is rough, but it has no rust at all. anyone from seattle can tell you theres no rust in the cars

Old 10-21-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
Registered Member

also i have the stock intake box that came with the car

Old 10-22-2008, 08:57 AM   #3
Registered Member

do you have pics of the vx wheels, Ill take them if they are available. im local to philly let me know asap. i have stock wheels if you need to put them on the car to sell it. Let me know thanks
Closed Thread