Civic VX for Sale in Portland, OR - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-29-2016, 12:54 AM   #1
Registered Member

Civic VX for Sale in Portland, OR

Honda Civic VX | eBay

Ask questions on eBay or here...I'm not sure if I'll get any notification for Fuelly though-- I'll try to remember to check back in.

I have a second one, also 1992, that I may also sell soon. I'm not sure on the timing. The other is teal blue/green, also in good shape, but has a reconstructed title. Insurance totaled it a while back after attempted (drug addled) theft. Locks and aftermarket sunroof have all been replaced. It's got about 60k fewer miles, so I'm looking for the same ballpark.

thanks,
Chris

Old 07-31-2016, 12:28 PM   #2
Registered Member

Honda Civic VX | eBay

I've posted the other one...There is no reserve on either of these cars--no surprises. The Starting Bid is the lowest price I would accept. If you want one though, and have a preference, bid, don't wait to snipe. I'd prefer to keep one of them (either--I don't have much preference) than let them both go at the starting bid (right now). If one (or both) doesn't have a bid 24 hrs before auction closes I may end one of the sales early and postpone that sale until we have found another (new to us) second car.

I had actually planned to offer one auction with all the info on both cars and give the winner the choice of the two. Choice of similar items, two to choose from. I thought it would be fun and the winner would be happy to have a choice even after completing the auction and seeing both cars.

I contacted eBay Motors Support before listing either and was told that would be a violation of their rules and if I did that it would almost certainly be flagged anyway. They recommended I do it the way I have with two listings.

Thanks for looking.