GasSavers.org Stickers - Cheap - $4.50 shipped/pair - any color - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Marketplace | Buy, Sell, Trade > For Sale
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

GasSavers.org Stickers - Cheap - $4.50 shipped/pair - any color

You can choose any single color that you would like (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black, white, gold, silver, transparent, pink, tan, gray) and you can choose standard or italicized font.

I will be making them in 1" x 8.5" length (same size for either standard or italicized). They are perfect height and length for a car sticker, and they fit easliy into an envelope without bending them.

Price is $4.50 shipped for TWO stickers (must be same color).

I use Oracal vinyl and it is great vinyl. I also use clear transfer/application tape, rather than masking tape, so you can see EXACTLY where you are sticking the decal.

I am PayPal verified with over 500 transactions and I sell stickers on eBay everyday with 100% positive feedback (username "turboforum").

My PayPal is angel@turboforum.net and PLEASE PUT COLOR DESIRED in the subject and again, price is $4.50 shipped for a pair of them.

If you would like to order higher quantities, please let me know and we can discuss prices. I will give MAJOR discounts to orders of 20 or more of a single color.

Any questions, feel free to reply or PM me.
SoAngel is offline   Reply With Quote